No announcement yet.

This site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't get problems at all on chrome on my Sony z5 dog.
    , or on my Samsung tablet on ie either.

Comment

Switched to mobile version last night to test. Used both versions, on mobile phone running Android Lollipop and Nexus 9 phablet running Android Marshmallow. No issues yet but will keep testing.
      If anyone can provide redirect URLs it would help us pin point the issue?
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Forgot to mention I'm using Chrome on all platforms.
        Could those having issues please post what browser and version number they are using please?
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
          Switched to mobile version last night to test. Used both versions, on mobile phone running Android Lollipop and Nexus 9 phablet running Android Marshmallow. No issues yet but will keep testing.
          If anyone can provide redirect URLs it would help us pin point the issue?
          That's easy for you to say, but wait until you've been here for 15 years and then see what happens
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
            That's easy for you to say, but wait until you've been here for 15 years and then see what happens
            15 years? Sorry Blue, I'm confused? I was on the original site, but lost my login info after the update, therefore my status shows 2010, I know I was on here before 2010, but I don't believe this site has been around that long as we all used the offish forum before it closed. Maybe Myu can shine some light on this?
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
              15 years? Sorry Blue, I'm confused? I was on the original site, but lost my login info after the update, therefore my status shows 2010, I know I was on here before 2010, but I don't believe this site has been around that long as we all used the offish forum before it closed. Maybe Myu can shine some light on this?
              Something to do with a merger with the official site perhaps. I was here from the start and unless I'm counting dog years it's more like 8 years I think. Like you say, maybe Myu can pin it down.
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Got a Galaxy S6 and occasionally get issues. With mine I find it is late at night when I get redirected to other sites, pop up's etc.

At the moment it is fine if I try to view on my phone.
                @chrisrobson9

Comment

Working...
                X