No announcement yet.

Christmas joy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha he couldve been fulham , proper lardydar but chucked a few naughty words in to try 'man' him up a bit haha.. hinge!!!
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

To be fair, I'm sure there would be some ruddy awful videos of us fans after games at home if we lost to the likes of MK Dons etc.

Chelsea are playing sh1t and are nearer to relegation than the title, for a club of their size its poor.

BUT I Foooooking love it.

Comment

Didn't know Harry Kane was a Chelsea fan. What a trio of ####s.
        C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Can't help myself....2-0

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
            Can't help myself....2-0
            Vardey and mahrez spreading the Christmas joy tonight . Absolutely love it Ho ho Ho

Comment

Looking forward to this evening's episode.

Comment

[QUOTE=brightonr;1495124]Looking forward to this evening's episode.

your not the only one they may cry !! if they lose the six pointer on Saturday in the relegation battle they could be in the bottom three over Christmas oh how sad that will be !!!

Comment

We could be playing them down here in the Championship next season.

Comment

don't think they will go down, by boy, they are shocking. How much is their wage bill? Not playing for Mourino. Hazard doesn't want to know. Happy days
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Wonder if the black guy was one of those all singing Jose's name, now they want the messiah sacked, you just got to love it, alsohese 2 too young to ever see Chelscum when they were really sh#t, they expect to win every week

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                        Black chelsea fan ?????????????????
                        He needs to get a education about what their support is all about !
                        he`d have been as welcome as a bacon sandwich at a bar mitzvah a few years ago , p rick
                        I'm mid fifties and have been going down the Bush since I was a 9/10 y.o. and know 1st hand what liberties their lot used to take. I also know a few old skool Chelsea who would have my back if push came to shove. Their fans were well known for their NF/BM connections, but they were different times,and for younger people brought up in a more tolerant society (I don't know your age, so not implying you) it's easy to judge.
                        There was plenty of racism when I was at school, and believe me it went both ways. I had black friends who had the sh1t kicked out of them, by gangs of black guys for hanging about with white guys or dating white girls.
                        It wasn't just Chelsea, although they appeared to be the worst, it was how society was back then. CP from West Ham will tell you the same. A black Chelsea pal of ours was well respected down at SB (may have been more 80's than 70's) and also by England fans, who were also known to be very right wing. They also had the one armed bandit, but he was mixed race.
                        Society as a whole, but predominantly the worse off financially, who due to circumstances/poor education, will always be anti anybody (especially foreigners) that they think are getting jobs/council houses etc that they should be entitled to. West Indian/Indian/Pakistani people I know, who were either born here or came hear at a young age, #### off Eastern Europeans, for taking their jobs, council houses, being benefit scroungers, exactly as was said about them and their parents many years ago.
                        Rant over and the lads in the vids wouldn't have had the balls to even go to a game back in the 70's.

Comment

sufferin succotash love it.

Comment

Come on Big Sam fire up those Mackams!

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop
                              I went to a British Legion club that didn't welcome blacks and yet the only one who served in the army amongst us was black
                              I think they call that 'sods law'. When I was about 16 yo I went into a West Indian club in Acton, with a black friend. He went straight to the toilet and being the only white guy, I suppose I must of stood out like a sore thumb. It seemed like the world stood still. The whole place went quiet, people stopped talking, playing pool and just stared at me. A few older guys accused me of being ob and threatened to batter me with pool cues. Luckily there was a guy in there that I used to work with, who vouched for me, but it was a quite a scary experience being a 16 yo kid.

Comment

http://www.theleftback.co.uk/files/Save_the_Bridge.jpg
                                back to the good old days ?

Comment

Working...
                                X