X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unwatchable.

Comment

Originally posted by UpperP View Post
      I'm mid fifties and have been going down the Bush since I was a 9/10 y.o. and know 1st hand what liberties their lot used to take. I also know a few old skool Chelsea who would have my back if push came to shove. Their fans were well known for their NF/BM connections, but they were different times,and for younger people brought up in a more tolerant society (I don't know your age, so not implying you) it's easy to judge.
      I know you wernt implying me , but for the record i`m 45 and lived through the Nazi saluting ,banana throwing , not cheering black goals etc that went on at our scuzzy neighbours .Not to mention the NF bulldog newspaper ,sold outside their ground . We never had that at Rangers.
      ( and dont even get me started on the way they used to bully our family fans back in the 80s , then wonder when they get a hard time here now )
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
        I know you wernt implying me , but for the record i`m 45 and lived through the Nazi saluting ,banana throwing , not cheering black goals etc that went on at our scuzzy neighbours .Not to mention the NF bulldog newspaper ,sold outside their ground . We never had that at Rangers.
        ( and dont even get me started on the way they used to bully our family fans back in the 80s , then wonder when they get a hard time here now )
        All very true - but it's not like any of the modern day plastics would have the first clue about said history and that in itself is as good a reason as any to laugh very loudly at their current weekly humiliation.
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

It just keep giving oh christmas joy !!

http://youtu.be/w_G6cQ0be9M

The guy who says he saw them in the 1980s when they were shite getting ready for a step back in time how the loyal fans turn !

Comment

They are such a bunch of w****** that they just have to keep on proving it!

Comment

They are a bunch of Shermans - but a couple of them were proper fans...... Not a couple of skinny latte perverts.

Anyway. That's the end of my Christmas joy for the next 50 years or so towards that lot.

Enjoy your Christmas.......... caaaaaants

Comment

Special one sacked. Who's next in line?
                @chrisrobson9

Comment

Jose Sacked, just done a thread in the away end but might as well put it in here cos it's so good

Comment

Working...
                  X