No announcement yet.

Brighton, surprise package?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets see what ol Jimbo can do ! on paper we have a far better squad of players just been disorganized for most of the last 10 months just bear in mind it takes longer to repair something than to fark it up

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      Been saying for weeks I think we will be the ones to finally beat them. Just have this feeling, fancy us to turn em over 2-0.
      Ill go 2-1 because oh Bobby is bound to score

Comment

Just to let you guys know. For those who can't make it tonight the game will be streamed in all the usual places

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
          Ill go 2-1 because oh Bobby is bound to score
          He don't score at Loftus road

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            Been saying for weeks I think we will be the ones to finally beat them. Just have this feeling, fancy us to turn em over 2-0.

Tonight we click

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              He don't score at Loftus road
              His mrs just had a baby as well, and hopefully it does for him like it did leroy fer.

Comment

Should be plenty of streams. BEIN Sports are showing it over here.
                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                Work Best When Open...
                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                  Should be plenty of streams. BEIN Sports are showing it over here.
                  Yeah when it's the only live uk game you get so many streams.

Comment

workman like, but how have they remained unbeaten? S hite side to follow
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

We looked like the top of the table side for the majority of that game.

Comment

We made them look average tonight. Saying that they managed to score 2 goals, which is what they average a game and why they are up there. We should have won it but can take heart from the comeback

Comment

We were class tonight and easily look one of the best teams in the league.

Consistency is our problem, where Brighton clearly are very well organised and hard to break down. DOnt think they will go up automatically and their bubble will burst but they are a good team at this level and certqainly will make play offs.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                            We looked like the top of the table side for the majority of that game.
                            Yea they were a good side, best we've played. Their right back (bald fella) and right mid (black lad that scored their 2nd) were great players.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                            X