Henry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Facts about Karl Henry :

Karl Henry was one of our BEST and most CONSISTENT players last season in the Premier League.

He hasn't been massively great this year however he did have a very good game on Saturday.

Karl does the jobs people don't like to do / which go unnoticed by fans.

Karl Henry gives 100% and is the 'right sort' for any club with the way he conducts himself...

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
      Facts about Karl Henry
      When he is picked by Chris Ramsey, the manager is clueless.

When he is picked by Neil Warnock or JFH, it is because he can do the job asked of him very well.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        When he is picked by Chris Ramsey, the manager is clueless.

When he is picked by Neil Warnock or JFH, it is because he can do the job asked of him very well.
        I think the issue I had was that there was no indication that KH would improve under CR. When NW and JFH came in, its only fair to give all the players a fresh start (a la Hoilett) and KH has taken those opportunities well.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Facts about Karl Henry :

Karl Henry was one of our BEST and most CONSISTENT players last season in the Premier League.

He hasn't been massively great this year however he did have a very good game on Saturday.

Karl does the jobs people don't like to do / which go unnoticed by fans.

Karl Henry gives 100% and is the 'right sort' for any club with the way he conducts himself...
          None of these are facts. More subjective observations......... Just saying

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
            None of these are facts. More subjective observations......... Just saying
            ha.. Yes, that is correct they are more observations thank you for correcting me here. But they are 100% true observations which shouldbe of the opinion to all QPR Fans.

Some will disagree, that is because of point 3 and the fact Karl has had bad games. (Just like any player..)

Comment

Would like to think if we were playing lesser opposition KH will be on the bench and a more attack minded player selected. Think he does a good job for the team and would always have him in there against better opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                Would like to think if we were playing lesser opposition KH will be on the bench and a more attack minded player selected. Think he does a good job for the team and would always have him in there against better opposition.
                I think he played purely because of experience that he has and the fact we are struggling to field a fit striker currently and are lacking wingers.

Comment

Will JFH start with Henry tomorrow? Personally think he will and he should.

Comment

we are far too defensive, especially at home, this is a bog standard Championship, the worse in years. We are showing too much respect to some teams, lets go out with a bit more ambition
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                      Will JFH start with Henry tomorrow? Personally think he will and he should.
                      Would be unfair on him if he didnt. Wouldnt set a very good precedent that if you play well you get dropped. As indicated above, against strong teams, i think he should be starting, so hopefully he will.

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                        we are far too defensive, especially at home, this is a bog standard Championship, the worse in years. We are showing too much respect to some teams, lets go out with a bit more ambition
                        people were moaning when we scored the most in the league but had conceded the most. dont seem like we have found that middle ground yet. Defiantely not the time to try it against an unbeaten side. Hope we continue being solid at the back.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                          people were moaning when we scored the most in the league but had conceded the most. dont seem like we have found that middle ground yet. Defiantely not the time to try it against an unbeaten side. Hope we continue being solid at the back.
                          Defenders win you championships, Strikers win you games.

Ill take a point tomorrow if it means not losing.

Comment

Defenders win you championships, Strikers win you games.

Ill take a point tomorrow if it means not losing.
                            so would i.

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                              I agree but if you aren't letting them in, you aren't losing games and that is something to build from. The goals will come.

Comment

i actually think hes

I ACTUALLY THINK HES A GREAT FULL BACK

but im not that happy with him in midfield i think hes excelled in defensive qualities but no good at attacking or creativity
                                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                                X