Playing it safe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing it safe

Here's my take on JFH, by the way I didn't go today.

When we first announced JFH as manager I thought myself I hope he doesn't start by changing a winning team. After the 1-0 at Reading, it would be a bit foolish to change the side even though we did not start with a striker.

If JFH had changed the side he would have been slated by many.. right?

I reckon he kept that side that Warnock had picked to play safe and keep the peace. He must now see that we do need to start with Charlie surely against Brighton.

JFH will now start putting out his own side... will he?

Foolish not playing a fw at home (or in any game - if possible). We we're not playing especially we'll against The biscuits, so why not go for it today? Wrong decision JFH.

Comment

I think it's almost certainly down to medical advice with Austin not being overstretched upon a return from injury. Nobody in their right mind would have left him out forr football reasons.

Hopefully he is fit enough to start Tuesday, as we look pretty toothless without him. In fact, we looked pretty toothless with him.

Be interesting to see if Fer keeps his place after yet another poor performance.

Comment

Didn't play the same team.henry replaced petrasso.another manager who says he will play the youngsters if they are good enough then doesn't.doughty had a decent game at Huddersfield not picked since.Luongo good at Brentford not picked since.jet played well in Charlies absence can't get in as management would rather play Phillips there.

Comment

Originally posted by rainham r View Post
          Didn't play the same team.henry replaced petrasso.another manager who says he will play the youngsters if they are good enough then doesn't.doughty had a decent game at Huddersfield not picked since.Luongo good at Brentford not picked since.jet played well in Charlies absence can't get in as management would rather play Phillips there.
          all very confusing aint it? hopefully JFH will get it all right, someone needs to.

Comment

the fans were leaving in droves with over 10 minutes to go, I'll give it a couple more games but sadly I can't put up with these negative tactics much longer
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Working...
            X