No announcement yet.

On way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Greg are you honestly implying that Warnock and now JFH have got some conspiracy going and they don't want to play our star striker and they have roped in Les to keep up that act by telling lies to people for them both

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      Kelvin was outstanding from where I was sitting. Even did a few successful step overs.
      You must have a restricted view then. I've posted elsewhere that he played well but, outstanding.......? Don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        So Greg are you honestly implying that Warnock and now JFH have got some conspiracy going and they don't want to play our star striker and they have roped in Les to keep up that act by telling lies to people for them both
        Well I didn't imply any of those things kev so let's not get carried away . What I am saying is that Chaz has stated himself that he's been ready to go now for a couple of weeks . We are obviously wrapping him up in cotton wool but there has to be a line drawn . He's the best striker in the division and if he's capable of playing then he simply must play . It really is that simple . Having said that he's a saleable asset and with the transfer window being a couple of weeks away I have my suspissions that if the club have any designs on recouping some money for him there may be an alterior motive for not playing our star striker . It's just an opinion

Comment

Oh right, see what you are saying, but promotion has got to be worth so much more than a few quid for Charlie, and he has got to start if fit that's the truth mate

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
            Well I didn't imply any of those things kev so let's not get carried away . What I am saying is that Chaz has stated himself that he's been ready to go now for a couple of weeks . We are obviously wrapping him up in cotton wool but there has to be a line drawn . He's the best striker in the division and if he's capable of playing then he simply must play . It really is that simple . Having said that he's a saleable asset and with the transfer window being a couple of weeks away I have my suspissions that if the club have any designs on recouping some money for him there may be an alterior motive for not playing our star striker . It's just an opinion
            I think the final point of your post is spot on and in a way you have kind of answered your own question. I didn't go yesterday but I can picture exactly how the game went and by the sounds of it so did the Burnley manager. I do think a lack of pace makes us a very predictable side to play against. Just watching arsenal and they have gone 1 up through a penalty. When did we last have a penalty? Probably because we don't have pacy players like Walcott to get behind defenders. I have stopped watching us because it frustrates the hell out of me, that we haven't learnt or progressed since the 90s.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Oh right, see what you are saying, but promotion has got to be worth so much more than a few quid for Charlie, and he has got to start if fit that's the truth mate
              Logically it has mate yes but maybe they are looking at it longer term although with the players we have at our disposal we've surely got to go all out . I guess my point was that since the reading game (9 days ) I feel that Chaz would have gained extra fitness from full contact training . I just don't buy this 30 minute ########

Comment

IMO if charlie don't start on Tuesday then we must be looking to sell him, hope I'm wrong because we won't get a better player to replace him,
                You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                  How people can complain about lack of goals is a mystery to me. The best organized teams are traditionally built from the defence. Hasselbaink is explaining the reason why we dont have strikers available atm; they are not fit for 90 minutes. Just my opinion.
                  Top post, Shania.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

When NW was here he said in an interview that the medical staff had recomended that Austin play only 30 mins MAX!... prety sure this is still the case as Im certain he would start every match. So question is do we start him and hope he gets an early goal or chuck him on later on when the opposition have are more likely to have tired legs..
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                      When NW was here he said in an interview that the medical staff had recomended that Austin play only 30 mins MAX!... prety sure this is still the case as Im certain he would start every match. So question is do we start him and hope he gets an early goal or chuck him on later on when the opposition have are more likely to have tired legs..
                      I'd rather start with our strongest XI, but probably makes more sense to bring him on when opposition defenses are withering and tired.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        Did you go full VIP and have a meal in it? Have thought about it myself but not sure I can accept the expense even though it would be a 1 off
                        Yeah, it's decent up there mate. Got a mate who has 2 seats in there and done it a few times. What sort of cost is it as a one off?

Comment

We're minimising the percentages of Charlie picking up a knock in my opinion, only a few games left to ball s h I t us fans before January
                          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

First half we looked good ,passed the ball around lovely ,faulin and sandro bossed things in midfield , if we had a striker we`d have done splendid.
                            However ,second half we couldnt string two passes together ,sandro was still winning things ,faulin wasn`t ,and was giving the ball away constantly.
                            Shame that our best chance of the second half ,when Matty Phillips done a lovely run , the ball happenned to end up at Henrys feet ,and he naused it up , if it was Charlie or even JET it may well have been very different.
                            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                              First half we looked good ,passed the ball around lovely ,faulin and sandro bossed things in midfield , if we had a striker we`d have done splendid.
                              However ,second half we couldnt string two passes together ,sandro was still winning things ,faulin wasn`t ,and was giving the ball away constantly.
                              Shame that our best chance of the second half ,when Matty Phillips done a lovely run , the ball happenned to end up at Henrys feet ,and he naused it up , if it was Charlie or even JET it may well have been very different.
                              Yes, that was a great chance. Shame it fell to Henry.

Comment

I noticed Fer wasn't on form. I expect a lot from him and have seen him play much better. He should be one our key players in terms of creative play and getting things going in the middle. Noticed Charlie plays too deep sometimes and was often behind Fer. Hoilett and Phillips do a good enough job but can't carry the team. At one point Henry found himself in the box with a perfect opportunity but froze, it should have been Charlie there! There was another chance were Phillips didn't look up but just did what he's programmed to do which is cross it no matter who's in the box or standing in front of him, can't remember who was calling, but there was someone in the box unmarked, he just had to pass and we would have had a golden opportunity. I don't think we need to make massive changes, if we can pass and move better in the final third we'll be sorted.
                                Last edited by Joe90; 14-12-2015, 02:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X