No announcement yet.

Neil Warnock I salute you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have a lot to thank him for and it's quite sad to see him go, I hope he stay's in some way.

Thank you Neil.

Comment

To see his beaming smile on sky was fantastic, true legend you are Neil
      You Rsssssss

Comment

The passion at full time. I'll never forget 2010/11 and he's only added to his legacy during this spell for me, as somebody said above he's brought passion when there was none. Thanks Neil, Rangers legend!
        "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Proper manager.

Comment

In Warnock we trust

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
              To see his beaming smile on sky was fantastic, true legend you are Neil
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper View Post
                Brought passion into Rangers when there was none. I love the bloke.
                same here mate...not many people in the game now you can say the above about.

Comment

Top man, fair play to him. Will always be a legend in my eyes (yes that word is thrown around a lot I know). Admittedly I didn't want him to take us over full time again as I think that would have been a very short sighted move, but he was been brilliant for us in his interim return. Am I right in saying the only goal we've conceded under him has been a penalty vs Boro?

Loved it last night, he got a great reception with us all singing his name and came over at the end pumping his fists.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Got a lot of love for Neil. He gave me perhaps my favourite season watching the Rs when we got promoted with such style and such a cliffhanger ending. I don't think I've ever felt so elated. Beats even Wembley play-off for me. Unfairly sacked the following season, comes back when we're in the shite and steadies the ship. What a top bloke and great manager. Proper manager. Down to earth, real, authentic, so unlike those that followed. Cheers Neil, you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                      saved us from relegation, got us promoted, unfairly sacked, never said a bad word against us, steadies the ship and says bon voyage. A Rangers Legend
                      Love this post.ill Never forget what he's done for us. Gave me my best season as a rangers fan. Ledge

Comment

I was away from the internet on holiday for a few days when Warnock was sacked and Hughes brought in. I was disappointed then, and am disappointed to see him go now. Still don't really understand why he was sacked originally. We've certainly paid for it.

Comment

My favourite Rangers manager by a mile but let's not forget when he got sacked the football was dire we could not beat MKDons over 180mins and we were going backwards after half decent start

Think if I was JFH I would look at how he's tightened up defence and think to myself got keep this guy involved in some way

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                            saved us from relegation, got us promoted, unfairly sacked, never said a bad word against us, steadies the ship and says bon voyage. A Rangers Legend
                            And more.

Comment

When he took us over first time we were heading for league 1. In just over a season we were in the premiership. His record in the time before he got sacked was ok and we had done good results against Stoke and Everton away which were key to us staying up

Comment

Knowing QPR, he'll be probably back again
                                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                                X