Neil Warnock I salute you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    My favourite Rangers manager by a mile but let's not forget when he got sacked the football was dire we could not beat MKDons over 180mins and we were going backwards after half decent start

Think if I was JFH I would look at how he's tightened up defence and think to myself got keep this guy involved in some way
    Wasn't that League/FA cup when we had other priorities?

Comment

Hs
      Originally posted by Hubble View Post
      Got a lot of love for Neil. He gave me perhaps my favourite season watching the Rs when we got promoted with such style and such a cliffhanger ending. I don't think I've ever felt so elated. Beats even Wembley play-off for me. Unfairly sacked the following season, comes back when we're in the shite and steadies the ship. What a top bloke and great manager. Proper manager. Down to earth, real, authentic, so unlike those that followed. Cheers Neil, you will be missed.
      In a nutshell.

He's shown to be the 'go to guy' when maybe he should of just been, the guy.

Comment

Fantastic tributes here. I'll make sure they're all passed on to the club (and hopefully to Neil).

Comment

Neil Warnock you are a star. If Rangers don't find a way of keeping him involved it will be a travesty and a huge mistake/missed opportunity!
          oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

thank you neil Warnock. you are proper rangers
            Rangers Til I Die
            follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

I'm glad the fella has left on a high form is temporary it would be gutting if he stayed till the end of the season and potentially leaving on a sour note. Steadied a ship that was sinking like the titanic
              i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Wonderful bloke, loves the club and the Taarabt season was probably my greatest ever.

Sad to see him go, but all good things come to an end.

Always welcome and always remembered. Adios Neil.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  Fantastic tributes here. I'll make sure they're all passed on to the club (and hopefully to Neil).
                  Can you ask him about his e-mail replies whilst you are at it Stanley

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                    Can you ask him about his e-mail replies whilst you are at it Stanley
                    Absolutely

Comment

Fantastic manager, wish he was staying.

I wish him all the best (unless he rocks up at another championship club in the next month), a real shame if we can't keep him involved in the club in some capacity

Comment

The Red Adair of football has completed his mission at our club once again. Thanks for the great memories, Neil Warnock.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Sometimes you can tell when a manager is saying certain things for the sake of it but if you look at Warno's interview on Sky he was so bubbling with enthusiasm and pride that was clearly genuine. He has no reason to say what a fantastic club this is if he was just being let go. Personally would love a situation whereby we cd keep him on and JFH cd tap into his a) experience and b) passion. But perhaps with Les around as well it wd mean too many chiefs? Warno is my favourite manager since Gerry Francis, more probably than Holloway. Doesn't claim to be a silky smooth tactician but look at the way he got the players up for it last night both in terms of commitment and also organisation and compare that to the half-hearted, nervous, gutless shambles we sadly looked at times under Chris. Just because he is northern, old skool and past his prime don't underestimate what a good manager he is.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                            Sometimes you can tell when a manager is saying certain things for the sake of it but if you look at Warno's interview on Sky he was so bubbling with enthusiasm and pride that was clearly genuine. He has no reason to say what a fantastic club this is if he was just being let go. Personally would love a situation whereby we cd keep him on and JFH cd tap into his a) experience and b) passion. But perhaps with Les around as well it wd mean too many chiefs? Warno is my favourite manager since Gerry Francis, more probably than Holloway. Doesn't claim to be a silky smooth tactician but look at the way he got the players up for it last night both in terms of commitment and also organisation and compare that to the half-hearted, nervous, gutless shambles we sadly looked at times under Chris. Just because he is northern, old skool and past his prime don't underestimate what a good manager he is.
                            This! It was a sad moment when it was over last night.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

I'm so happy that I was at Reading and got to see him one last time, not only that but what a away to leave us with a last minute winner.

Thank you so much for the memories you leave us with, and thank you for the wave at the end.

Just wished they'd let you say goodbye at home at half time.

All the best to you Neil.

Comment

Working...
                              X