Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wish him well but he's gone now so will neither clap or boo

Comment

Got my coke bottle ready to welcome him!

Comment

Never mind Joey Barton ,i`d sing Joey Deacon`s name at the top of my voice ,if it helps bring the atmosphere back to Loftus Rd !
        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
          Never mind Joey Barton ,i`d sing Joey Deacon`s name at the top of my voice ,if it helps bring the atmosphere back to Loftus Rd !
          Will never forget the day he was on Blue Peter !

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            Will never forget the day he was on Blue Peter !
            we`re showing our age here Mush !
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
              Like to see him given a good reception ,one of our better players last season and pretty much always tried.
              tried........... to get someone else a red, or himself a yellow/red!!
              Rangers Til I Die
              follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                Let's play to his strengths and get him sent off. 3 points anyone?
                I like this move.

saying barton is a hero and deserves a nice round of applause is like finding out your son's done a job of cleaning his room and done his schoolwork for months on end now, ....but he's just robbed the local corner shop.
                just because he put in a shift quite regularly doesn't excuse his daft behavior Barton was prone to every few games!

you wouldn't allow it from one of your kids, why applaud it from a grown man?
                Rangers Til I Die
                follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

I'm not sure about this, I don't feel he cared about the club as it was more about the money. If anything a clap is fine but that's it.

Yesterday Anton even give us QPR fans a quick clap and he didn't have too, thought it was pretty nice of him after the way we treated him.

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
                    I like this move.

saying barton is a hero and deserves a nice round of applause is like finding out your son's done a job of cleaning his room and done his schoolwork for months on end now, ....but he's just robbed the local corner shop.
                    just because he put in a shift quite regularly doesn't excuse his daft behavior Barton was prone to every few games!

you wouldn't allow it from one of your kids, why applaud it from a grown man?
                    I'm not sure anyone has called him a hero, would be nice to thank him for what he tried to do for us. No one is perfect and yes he made mistakes. I was actually pleased he went mad at Man City, I have been saying for years if anyone dives to get me sent of I may as well kick them when they are rolling about and be sent of for something I have done rather than something I haven't.

It's just a 5 second thing as a one off not a ticker tape parade through the bush. Nothing wrong with us trying to have a bit of class, people seem to want the family club back rather than just a bunch of spiteful old men.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                      Hopefully he will get a brilliant reception. He deserves it.
                      Agree I think he deserves it too played well gave his all was pretty consistent and had some great games I for one will be applauding Joey, wish he was still here, think our loss was Burnley's gain

Comment

Comment

I'll clap him, but as others have said already, it's all about the new manager.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Just make sure he places the ball in the right place when taking corners !!

Comment

There will be some nice battles in the middle of the park, when Sandro and Joey meets

Comment

Let's make sure we clap and cheer Joey.. Let's not hurt his feeling.

Personally, I Think we should give him a torrid time. No reason to thank him for what he done, not a lot in my opinion.
                                C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Working...
                                X