Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MYU View Post
    Who told him what?
    Crowd were on his back most of the game and it got cheered that he was going off.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Crowd were on his back most of the game and it got cheered that he was going off.
      I heard when he came off, don't think he really cares as he'd be laughing when he picks up his wages.

Comment

Slightly warm feeling though knowing he knows we know he's stealing his wages,

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Slightly warm feeling though knowing he knows we know he's stealing his wages,
          Not for me, his laughing at our faces and it truly hurts.

Comment

The new SWP for me. Loads of promise but does absolutely FA of note

Comment

If he made effort like Polter did when he came on we wouldnt have got on his back.

Lazy performance again, cant tell what his best position is after 2 years at the club

Comment

I thought we had a player on our hands, sadly not, fair play to those who sussed him out long ago
                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                I must be guided without a stumble
                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                  I thought we had a player on our hands, sadly not, fair play to those who sussed him out long ago
                  Could tell from prem he was chancer mate but some were not having it. Like Adel has the tools but not the application

Comment

Happy birthday Leroy. Let's hope you're better at opening up your presents than you have been at opening up defences, otherwise it could be a long and frustrating day for you
                    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                    Will Danaher

Comment

Working...
                    X