No announcement yet.

Find Fer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On Fer, just saw a clip on SSN of our goal and loved him giving the Reading fans the "sshhhhh" right in the corner by then hahaha bunch of ##### their lot.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Fer is a good player, if we need to get rid of a player having one or two bad games - we would not have any players

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
        Fer is a good player, if we need to get rid of a player having one or two bad games - we would not have any players
        One or two? I think it's fair to say he owes us one or two good ones at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
          While we can? He's a 25 year old world cup finalist, no matter what his price will be close to his original purchase price for at least the next 4 years.
          I'm saying while there is interest in him.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Good player wrong league. Wants way to much time on the ball and you don't get that in this league. You get the ball and move with it straight away or you get it and give it. For me Fer wants to play at his own pace and has not adapted yet

I disagree when people say his heart is not in it as for me it is but style of league is showing him up
            Good post. Though Fer terrible last but he celebrated the goal as well as anyone, which he surely wouldnt have done if he totally didn't give a s bit. Looked slow and off the pace, too. Poor fitness levels.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
              Fer needs to be played in his proper position its as simple as that...no 10 just behind the striker! hopefully JFH will see this and the dutch connection may get the best out of Fer and Chery.
              They are Dutch so more than likely they will be having a falling out/punch up
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Has fer really done anything for us or norwich. A man with no confidence what so ever and thinks he is better than he really is, am sure he as got some magic in them boots somewhere and I would be gutted if he went out on loan in January
                You Rsssssss

Comment

Fer wasnt great last night, probably the poorest of the 11 we had out.

But I have no doubt that on his day he is a top player, the trouble is he needs to be more consistent. Maybe JFH can get him moving again.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                    One or two? I think it's fair to say he owes us one or two good ones at the moment.
                    Now for some others that have had one or two off games and we should have got rid off
                    Green, Pearch, Konchesky, Onuoha, Sandro, Hoilett
                    So there are 7 of the starting 11 last night that some in here have wanted to get rid of - just this season

Comment

He and Chery will hit form under JFH i reckon
                      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

fer was awful last night. and I think he was the one that got in Charlie's way when there was a really decent shooting opportunities in the 80th minutes or so.
                        and for the record, to me he was awful because he looked very uninterested in putting in a shift.
                        Rangers Til I Die
                        follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

that said, I hope the new dutch manager can straighten Fer out.
                          Rangers Til I Die
                          follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                            Something interesting to note is that, once again, due to form, we find Hoilett playing the number 10 role with Fer having to move in from the left. We remember it from last season with Fer constantly having problems playing away from the number 10 role and that can explain a lot from last night. Thought that until the red, he was the best player against Middlesbrough and moving him away from number 10 (even though our left winger position isn't really a traditional one) is doing him no favours. Just to show that, his average rating for us in CAM is 7.08, taking into account the red. If you look at his rating just before the red, it would be an overall average of 7.41, putting him in the top 7 in the champ overall. As stated above, having Hasselbaink come in will help a lot.
                            1. Was nowhere near as good as Onuha or Hall against Boro, but that is your opinion.
                            2. Switched with Hoilett from wing to CM pretty much most of the game last night. Was poor in the midlde from what I saw.
                            3. I see you ignore his overall stats for the season...12th in the ranking at QPR let alone the whole division (in the 200's - interestingly Onuha is 10th in the division).

Comment

How about we're now playing 4231 and the front four are still finding their feet so to speak?

Comment

People seem to have a very negative take on last night's game, in this thread and others. Sure we had nothing up top till Charlie came on but we all know that problem without a recognised striker. Think we actually moved the ball around very well in the middle (not the final third) and looked one of the more comfortable I have seen us this season. Reading hardly looked the home side except maybe one ten minute spell in the second half. Ale was everywhere until he tired a bit near the end and Sandro was solid - those two are key for us imho. I don't get this desire to slate a player almost for the sake of it. Fer is a fantastic talent and if we all stay patient with him will become a tremendous player for us. If anyone was a weak link it was probably Petrasso and I hope Chery will start next game but not going to slate the lad as he is young and home grown and good to see him being given a chance.

Comment

Working...
                                X