Find Fer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Find Fer

First job for JFH will be to find the Dutch World Cup player we signed. Apart from a few stinging shots have we ever seen him? Last night he did his best to get sent off with his late tackles and 'Who me ref? ' look, then some bloke who looked like him wandered about nowhere in particular for most of the second half doing mostly f*** all.

He was woeful last night - As was the whole attacking side of the team imo.
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

any of you boys have a wager on it? Rangers have cost me fortunes over the years so nice to get some back.

I am a big Fer fan but I wanted him taken off last night. Very disappoining and not playing anywhere near his capability
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        any of you boys have a wager on it? Rangers have cost me fortunes over the years so nice to get some back.

I am a big Fer fan but I wanted him taken off last night. Very disappoining and not playing anywhere near his capability
        Won myself a few quid backing us which makes a change. Pal of mine straight up had £10 on us in play in the 88th minute as we won the corner we scored form at 16/1 the jammy sod.

As for Fer he was poor last night, a real passenger. Very frustrating player as he is a quality act and we all know that, just wish he would stand up and be counted and influence games more and perform more consistently.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

At the moment, he's playing like someone who wants out (perhaps to Feyenoord as has been suggested). Hopefully Hasselbank can get him motivated.

Comment

Spent more time on the floor than the ball. Move him on while we can.

Comment

Something interesting to note is that, once again, due to form, we find Hoilett playing the number 10 role with Fer having to move in from the left. We remember it from last season with Fer constantly having problems playing away from the number 10 role and that can explain a lot from last night. Thought that until the red, he was the best player against Middlesbrough and moving him away from number 10 (even though our left winger position isn't really a traditional one) is doing him no favours. Just to show that, his average rating for us in CAM is 7.08, taking into account the red. If you look at his rating just before the red, it would be an overall average of 7.41, putting him in the top 7 in the champ overall. As stated above, having Hasselbaink come in will help a lot.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

He don't look a happy bunny. Looked to me that if he wasn't running into trouble and getting dispossessed he was throwing tantrums at the ref. Not sure what Nasser's facts will show but looked dire to me.
                “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                  Spent more time on the floor than the ball. Move him on while we can.
                  While we can? He's a 25 year old world cup finalist, no matter what his price will be close to his original purchase price for at least the next 4 years.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                    Something interesting to note is that, once again, due to form, we find Hoilett playing the number 10 role with Fer having to move in from the left. We remember it from last season with Fer constantly having problems playing away from the number 10 role and that can explain a lot from last night. Thought that until the red, he was the best player against Middlesbrough and moving him away from number 10 (even though our left winger position isn't really a traditional one) is doing him no favours. Just to show that, his average rating for us in CAM is 7.08, taking into account the red. If you look at his rating just before the red, it would be an overall average of 7.41, putting him in the top 7 in the champ overall. As stated above, having Hasselbaink come in will help a lot.
                    And as if by magic !
                    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                    Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
                      He don't look a happy bunny. Looked to me that if he wasn't running into trouble and getting dispossessed he was throwing tantrums at the ref. Not sure what Nasser's facts will show but looked dire to me.
                      Definitely wasn't a good game by his standards, didn't do anything of note offensively bar one key pass, but no dribbles, 68% passing accuracy, 5 times dispossessed. Defensively, won 6 aerial duels and made 2 tackles but that isn't enough in a game like this. As I said above, needs to be played behind the striker.

Comment

always looked like he was trying to do too much taking an extra touch and getting caught on the ball

Comment

played out of position and for a big guy with a big shot, he likes playing intricate football. Think if we got more support quicker up top he would shine a bit more. As Nasser pointed out, defiantly not a LW/LF, best in the no:10 and imho best at the club in that position.

Does seem to have this habit of having a lose first touch which then forces him to dive into a tackle.

Think he will look like a million times better once Austin is fit and we have a proper forward for him to work with.

Comment

Fer needs to be played in his proper position its as simple as that...no 10 just behind the striker! hopefully JFH will see this and the dutch connection may get the best out of Fer and Chery.

Comment

Good player wrong league. Wants way to much time on the ball and you don't get that in this league. You get the ball and move with it straight away or you get it and give it. For me Fer wants to play at his own pace and has not adapted yet

I disagree when people say his heart is not in it as for me it is but style of league is showing him up

Comment

Working...
                              X