No announcement yet.

Rather mild for December isn't it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Few funny posts here, if you don't like the topic in question surely you just don't read it?

Disagreeing a having a debate is 1 thing, but to just make 1 liners saying how pointless the thread is seems somewhat ironic
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      Few funny posts here, if you don't like the topic in question surely you just don't read it?

Disagreeing a having a debate is 1 thing, but to just make 1 liners saying how pointless the thread is seems somewhat ironic
      Pointless post mate!

Comment

Me? I think this topic is very interesting, Not sure how a comment like the one I made above can cause anger, MattyRangers?
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
          Pointless post mate!

Originally posted by Shania View Post
          Me? I think this topic is very interesting, Not sure how a comment like the one I made above can cause anger, MattyRangers?
          I didn't say anything about yours Shania, dont worry.

Comment

I didn't say anything about yours Shania, dont worry.
            Ok, Matty. Thanks.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
              Ok, Matty. Thanks.

Comment

To you and others who are watching "us" live tonight.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                  People use the term "conspiracy theory" to put a negative framing on what is being said. Usually because they disagree or possibly don't understand the subject matter. Just by saying those 2 words you can usually deter others from agreeing with the subject. The power of language
                  agree, it is pure NLP and very powerful....Mark Twain — 'It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.'

Comment

Originally posted by Ruislip Ranger View Post
                    Can we setup a sub forum for all these non sense threads and conspiracy theories?

I'm sure there are plenty of other forums on the web you could post this crap on.
                    but we havent even got into abiotic oil yet and you want to end it.

Comment

Here's some more non-conspiracy, scientific evidence for the effect of human activity on the environment which is accelerating climate change and the destruction of flora, fauna and ecosystems. A recent paper - you can read it here - that is thorough, scientific and well researched, shows that the oceans are warming up due to human activity, with potentially catastrophic effects. More extreme weather is one effect of this.

The article about this paper that explains its significance is here.

For me, this is yet more evidence that human-generated climate change is real, and dangerous.

Comment

Im sure my previous post on this thread was why i got an official warning ( ), but think your post above just confirms what i was saying.

http://www.climate-debate.com/forum/ - have fun

Comment

its f uckin cold in Croydon tonight ,just sayin .........
                          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                            its f uckin cold in Croydon tonight ,just sayin .........
                            Gonna hit 16 degrees in London tomorrow - in mid January - just sayin......

Comment

Was playing in the snow at 6:15 AM with my boy earlier in the week, down near Brighton.... sorry just wanted to join in.
                              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                                Was playing in the snow at 6:15 AM with my boy earlier in the week, down near Brighton.... sorry just wanted to join in.
                                And you might be sunbathing tomorrow Nick...

Comment

Working...
                                X