Rather mild for December isn't it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
    well said Hubs. I came in from the pub last night and my response was a little more forthright, I decided to delete the post and went to bed. May I also gently remind you Hubs, never start a sentence with And. Happy New Year to you Sir
    And a Happy New Year to you too Lyme!

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
      To whom are you directing your ire? And may I remind you, this particular forum is called 'Down the Pub'. It has been set up for precisely these kind of conversations. If you don't like them, don't read them.
      You must live a fascinating life discussing climate change and 9/11 down the pub with your mates !!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruislip Ranger View Post
        You must live a fascinating life discussing climate change and 9/11 down the pub with your mates !!
        agreed. acts very knowledgeable, but most of it is drivel copied and pasted from some nutters conspiracy theory page.

Comment

Yeah, thanks guys. I'd just love to know all about the interesting lives you two lead.

PS Ramsey, you're a strange one. Not long ago you were praising the extract you read from my novel, now you say I post drivel. Or is only some of what I post drivel, according to you? I have never cut and pasted anything from a 'nutters conspiracy theory page' in my life. All apparent nonsense I post is my own work.
          Last edited by Hubble; 07-01-2016, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Oh, and quite a large PS - where exactly in this post have I said anything that is a 'conspiracy theory' or even close to one? TBH, I'm baffled by your responses.

Comment

The earth is living and changing all the time.

The Earth did not look like this thousands of years ago and will not look like this in the future.

Same goes with climate, the Earth is known to go through cycles of ice age and global warming or whatever, it will happen again. Of cause humans are making some impact but my point is that it was going to happen anyway.

One last point is that fact the the earth poles shift (Magnetic Reversal) every so many years, not sure the numbers but you can Google it. It's actually due at any point now, it's not a quick process and this can also take so many years.

I read somewhere that it's already taking place or is due anytime now, this as a result will have a huge impact on our planet and weather conditions.

Comment

PS Ramsey, you're a strange one.
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Oh, and quite a large PS - where exactly in this post have I said anything that is a 'conspiracy theory' or even close to one? TBH, I'm baffled by your responses.
                  People use the term "conspiracy theory" to put a negative framing on what is being said. Usually because they disagree or possibly don't understand the subject matter. Just by saying those 2 words you can usually deter others from agreeing with the subject. The power of language

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                    People use the term "conspiracy theory" to put a negative framing on what is being said. Usually because they disagree or possibly don't understand the subject matter. Just by saying those 2 words you can usually deter others from agreeing with the subject. The power of language
                    I agree. Like with science, at exactly what point does theory become fact? The line is so often blurred and can be argued over indefinitely. So much is subjective and you either agree with it because it resonates with your intuition, or you don't because it doesn't.

Comment

Precisely Stanley

Comment

Yeah, thanks guys. I'd just love to know all about the interesting lives you two lead.

PS Ramsey, you're a strange one. Not long ago you were praising the extract you read from my novel, now you say I post drivel. Or is only some of what I post drivel, according to you? I have never cut and pasted anything from a 'nutters conspiracy theory page' in my life. All apparent nonsense I post is my own work.
                        i did think the extract was good and congrats on it again, hope the sales are good.

In regards to other point - yes, on this and other threads, you seem to put theories across as facts. you find some ambiguous evidence and suggest this proves your theory as fact. im talking about a few topics discussed on here where you drone on to be quite frank about nothing more than what seems to be the ramblings of a mad man. does become quite a tedius read where your patronizing posts as if you are the fountain of all knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                          im talking about a few topics discussed on here where you drone on to be quite frank about nothing more than what seems to be the ramblings of a mad man. does become quite a tedius read where your patronizing posts as if you are the fountain of all knowledge.
                          You can be quite rude at times, can't you But I suppose it's what you come to expect on i-net forums.

I wonder if you'd speak to him in that way if you were 'down the pub' in the RW.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                            i did think the extract was good and congrats on it again, hope the sales are good.

In regards to other point - yes, on this and other threads, you seem to put theories across as facts. you find some ambiguous evidence and suggest this proves your theory as fact. im talking about a few topics discussed on here where you drone on to be quite frank about nothing more than what seems to be the ramblings of a mad man. does become quite a tedius read where your patronizing posts as if you are the fountain of all knowledge.
                            For once I actually agree with you, I would add it's not just Hubble posting this absolute tosh, it seems we have quite a few strange ones "down the pub"

Comment

Some of you are in the right place, you need a good drink.

Comment

It´s snowing heavily here in Norway atm.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X