• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruislip Ranger View Post
    Do you work for the club?

Genuine question as some of the pro club you post is laughable

Why do we need yet another midfielder ffs

Spin it
    Did you just ask someone why do we need a potentially promising youngster? He might never make it but the club should always, in my opinion, sign promising players no matter what position especially if they are cheap. He might not be ready for a couple of years (or unfortunately with out our history he never will) but it's always good to sign these. Arsenal have just bought a couple of young Nigerians and they certainly don't need them now but it's called planning for the future.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      We have polter for his shot stopping and this lad for opening batsman. Out of all the footballing destinations we send our scouts to Australia. You couldn't make it up. Only at qpr
      Boring
      Last edited by Shania; 15-01-2016, 11:04 AM.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Spin it
        He's a youngster. He won't be in the first team every week will he? What's wrong with signing a youngster to try and develop?
        And before you pipe up again, check the date of the post yeah? It's been a month and a half since he signed.
        No, I don't work for the club.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Toki View Post
          How is Josh going over there? Has he played any games? I played Juniors and For Palm Beach with him
          Is that the beach where home and away is filmed ?

Comment

Originally posted by Toki View Post
            How is Josh going over there? Has he played any games? I played Juniors and For Palm Beach with him
            Welcome, maybe you could keep us updated on him then.

He most probably won't get any games and if he does, he might get to play in goal.

Comment

Spin it
              Lads, now we know that if we are positive, we must work for the club as fans who just go for their love of the club can't be positive in general.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

ol no no no

ol no no no ferdinand youve just given away harriman who is wycombes second highest scorer with 6 goals now you want to bring in yet another reject whos useless why dont you take a day off
                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Do any of you actually realise the thread was started at the beginning of December?
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Stop hiding the threads and then telling me about it a month later, I like to see the latest threads when I come in, not a month later... God Damn it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                      Do any of you actually realise the thread was started at the beginning of December?
                      Why let facts get in the way of a good moan?

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
                        Why let facts get in the way of a good moan?
                        https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                          Luongo is the best player in Australasia according to some and he can't get a game so I won't hold my breath tbh.
                          Good point. If a full International Australian midfielder cannot get into the QPR team what is the point of getting excited about a youth player from there joining.

We need goal scorers and full backs who can attack along with a decent back up goalkeeper and perhaps a left winger. But given that we are halfway through the January window with no other transfer activity (that we are aware of or even rumoured) I guess it seems that the powers that be disagree.

Comment

Oh just realised this is an old thread. what's the point of them?

Comment

The richest club in the world have just signed an Australian, but they are not qpr so we won't moan about that, it's ok for them to do it.

http://talksport.com/football/man-ci...nthony-caceres

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                The richest club in the world have just signed an Australian, but they are not qpr so we won't moan about that, it's ok for them to do it.

http://talksport.com/football/man-ci...nthony-caceres
                                Oh come on now Kev, lets be realistic here for a second. Man City have no clue what they're doing, its not like they're a successful club. We have Luongo not getting into the team and since this guy is from the same country as him, we have to judge them on the same scale and this guy must be god awful.

lol
                                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                                X