No announcement yet.

Kenny Jackett: I have had no approach from QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should try getting Clint back to be Assistant, definitely future manager material IMO

Comment

Originally posted by uptheR's View Post
      Should try getting Clint back to be Assistant, definitely future manager material IMO
      Yes please.

Comment

JesusH, what is it with people wanting to bring in other people to supervise or assist..... other people with assistants and supervisors. It's insane. Forget all the sentiment, all the old boys, the DoF, Tracy Island (aka Old Oak) just someone please find me a proper gaffer capable of doing the job without an army of unproven old boys.

Clint hasn't even got a badge, zilch experience, throwing him in with Les and Olly and Burch and Gerry Francis and Kenny Jackett and Uncle Tom Cobbly.......... [facepalm/]
        Last edited by hal9thou; 30-11-2016, 01:15 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
            JesusH, what is it with people wanting to bring in other people to supervise or assist..... other people with assistants and supervisors. It's insane. Forget all the sentiment, all the old boys, the DoF, Tracy Island (aka Old Oak) just someone please find me a proper gaffer capable of doing the job without an army of unproven old boys.

Clint hasn't even got a badge, zilch experience, throwing him in with Les and Olly and Burch and Gerry Francis and Kenny Jackett and Uncle Tom Cobbly.......... [facepalm/]
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Should probably wait for him to a) finish playing football, b) do his coaching badges, c) get a job in coaching / management at a lower level and d) do well as a coach / manager

Comment

Working...
              X