Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thought it was great to see Petrasso finally get a start..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thought it was great to see Petrasso finally get a start..

...sorry if this has been posted elsewhere, but I haven't seen it. Been waiting so long for this lad to break into the first 11, I hope it's the start of good things to come, and perhaps significant that it's Colin who's given him the chance.

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
    ...sorry if this has been posted elsewhere, but I haven't seen it. Been waiting so long for this lad to break into the first 11, I hope it's the start of good things to come, and perhaps significant that it's Colin who's given him the chance.
    Warnock is brave in making these shouts, he cleared a whole load of players out when he initially came. (Some old favs of ours..)

Comment

Really good to see him get his chance . Thought he grabbed it with both hands too

Comment

yeah I was impressed with Petrasso. Handy player of the bench this year or when needed.

Comment

Really surprised NW threw him in, maybe it might have something to do with LF I'm not sure. But that is a good sign, gutted I didn't see the game as I've been waiting to see Petrasso in action, a lot of hype about him lets see if he will get another chance.
          C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Was shocked when I saw him in the lineup but I was impressed with him.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
              Really surprised NW threw him in, maybe it might have something to do with LF I'm not sure. But that is a good sign, gutted I didn't see the game as I've been waiting to see Petrasso in action, a lot of hype about him lets see if he will get another chance.
              Hmmm slightly cynical - Couldn't just be down to the formation Warnock wants to play and using the players he had available?

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                Hmmm slightly cynical - Couldn't just be down to the formation Warnock wants to play and using the players he had available?
                Maybe, just saying as Warnock was never really the type to play youngsters. Not criticising. Just a thought
                C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                  Maybe, just saying as Warnock was never really the type to play youngsters. Not criticising. Just a thought
                  I know you're not, just slightly cynical of the whole situation I guess. It's how most fans are at the moment, that's how we all are thinking.

IMO I am trying to offer a view which is how NW is lining the team up at the moment, Petrasso being a winger who fit the bill.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                    I know you're not, just slightly cynical of the whole situation I guess. It's how most fans are at the moment, that's how we all are thinking.

IMO I am trying to offer a view which is how NW is lining the team up at the moment, Petrasso being a winger who fit the bill.
                    He's showing that everyone has an opportunity, just like CR did with Furlong at the start. My hope is that this remains the case beyond 3 games.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

a bit lightweight , but plenty of energy and wasn't scared of the ball , expect big things from this lad

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                        Really good to see him get his chance . Thought he grabbed it with both hands too
                        Same. Looked like he has a lot of confidence. Done some lovely things on Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                        X