Konch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Konch

To redress some balance he's taken some stick this season for his crossing but he put in three or four quality balls in the 1st half yesterday and had a solid overall game IMO.

Credit where it's due.

Solid enough player but his distribution is shocking reminds me a bit of Barroclough OK at defending but could not pass water

When we have Cole, Yun and soon to return Robinson how do we justify playing left back with best days behind him when we have three young under studied plus for me Yun in midfield don't work

Just remembered still got the MIA invisible man Traore somewhere. Must be most well off club in the world for left backs

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Solid enough player but his distribution is shocking reminds me a bit of Barroclough OK at defending but could not pass water
      Wests, watch the 1st half back again. He put in at least 3 very good crosses. Charlie would have gobbled them up if he'd been on.

I agree with you that Robinson is the long term solution once he's fully fit. But on yesterday's evidence I can see why he's playing there ahead of Yun, Kpekwa and Traore.

Comment

I'm talking general distribution mate not crosses. Lumps alot of balls up the line when there is an option to keep

Don't dislike him though solid player does most things well and still gets up and down the pitch

Comment

I'm talking general distribution mate not crosses. Lumps alot of balls up the line when there is an option to keep

Don't dislike him though solid player does most things well and still gets up and down the pitch
          This. Solid defender but he's loves a lump down the line. My friend counted how many times he done it was quite a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
            This. Solid defender but he's loves a lump down the line. My friend counted how many times he done it was quite a lot.
            A bit like cult-hero Clint does then?

I counted a lot of those too and many of them found either Yun or Hoilett.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
              To redress some balance he's taken some stick this season for his crossing but he put in three or four quality balls in the 1st half yesterday and had a solid overall game IMO.

Credit where it's due.
              Wasn't the first time he's done that this season.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                Wasn't the first time he's done that this season.
                Fully agree Ginge.

Comment

Maybe he's finally turned up. Bearing in mind how poor Leeds were offensively.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

Credit where it's due.
                    Would you say he is better than Yun? I'm not so sure. Would like to see Yun play LB when he is fully fit. Not saying Yun is great but atleast he is our player. Just my opinion.
                    C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Working...
                    X