My take

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
    Green needs to be dropped for me. Give Smithies a run in the team bet he's itching to play.
    Really?

4 clean sheets in the last 7 games with only 3 goals conceded in that time, is not the time to drop a keeper. It's clear our defensive problems are starting to get sorted. I'm no big Green fan believe me. I'd also like to see Smithies installed for the long term, but as it stands Green is doing very well. Credit to the defense for that also, obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
      What price us v Derby in the play offs? There's always a story in football.
      Haha, stranger things happen!

Comment

one win and one goal against one of the worst teams in the division and suddenly some are putting money on us to win the title other predicting play offs..last week we were going down!

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
          one win and one goal against one of the worst teams in the division and suddenly some are putting money on us to win the title other predicting play offs..last week we were going down!
          Maybe they're taking into account that we seem to be on an upward curve now since CR has left and NW has sorted the defence now and got us scoring and winning again. Not to mention that as QPR fans they're trying to be positive - an anathema to many on here I'll grant you.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
            Maybe they're taking into account that we seem to be on an upward curve now since CR has left and NW has sorted the defence now and got us scoring and winning again. Not to mention that as QPR fans they're trying to be positive - an anathema to many on here I'll grant you.
            Come on Stan let's not start asassinating our own fans. Watching west the last wk has been hard work. Use to give great footballing input but spends all his time moaning about us. Tbh we have been through it this season, so I don't see there being a problem to question our direction. For me I'd be happy with Warnock but the slating of fans is wrong. This is also a forum so of course fans will have a good old moan
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

We only started playing well in the 2nd half when people started playing in their proper positions. Wingers not full backs on the wing.Centre forward at centre forward not winger etc

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                Come on Stan let's not start asassinating our own fans. Watching west the last wk has been hard work. Use to give great footballing input but spends all his time moaning about us. Tbh we have been through it this season, so I don't see there being a problem to question our direction. For me I'd be happy with Warnock but the slating of fans is wrong. This is also a forum so of course fans will have a good old moan
                There is a minority of fans for which being positive IS a complete anathema WeAre. That isn't a criticism, just an observation. Every club has them!

Comment

There is a minority of fans for which being positiveIS a complete anathema WeAre. That isn't a criticism, just an observation. Every club has them!
                  IS: not much positivity surrounding the Islamic State, as far as i´m concerned. at least.
                  Last edited by Shania; 29-11-2015, 12:52 PM.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                    We only started playing well in the 2nd half when people started playing in their proper positions. Wingers not full backs on the wing.Centre forward at centre forward not winger etc
                    Exactly! Play the players in their proper positions! The team that played the last 20 mins looked the most balanced we have seen all season

Comment

Indeed. 1 goal in 4 is hardly getting us scoring again.....my point is that one win doesn't make us promotion hopefuls as one defeat doesn't make us relegation cents!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        We do have more then our fair share of a rsehole supporters in fairness only got read this forum to suss them out

Comment

The best thing is we are getting a bit tighter at the back.

Next best thing is there are signs we're beginning to look more comfortable on the ball

Plus we scored. But it does all have to be kept in perspective given quality of opposition etc etc.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                            The best thing is we are getting a bit tighter at the back.

Next best thing is there are signs we're beginning to look more comfortable on the ball

Plus we scored. But it does all have to be kept in perspective given quality of opposition etc etc.
                            Exactly mate. Wasn't it Ferguson that said a good attack wins you games, but a good defence wins you titles?
                            Not saying we are gonna win the title before someone jumps on that lok
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2