The board will mess this up -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Macca View Post
    Keep Warnock get rid of Les he will f*ck the club should have gone when Ramsey went.
    WOW people staring to agree with me the DOF is an obstacle! been saying this for ages, don't see the need for him? should've fell on his sword for the Ramsey debarcle get rid of him,
    Let a new manager come in and do his own thing, or keep Warnock for now until they are sure ,(the board not the DOF) they've got the right man

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
      Warnock is transforming us. Defensively we are solid, even hoilett playing ok.

He's not messed around and played Sandro and Faurlin in the centre and we have chery and Ausin coming back with goals.

Saw a great post on here saying what a difference Blackwell and the bench are having on the team during the game, barking out orders and encouragement helps drive the players.

Our board is a shambles and my bet is they can't see what a good thing this is for us right now and will destabilise us by bringing in someone new who will want to implement their own philosophies and style, confusing the players again.

H really hope we keepn warnock until the end of the season.
      think you need a bit of perspective - his record so far is W1 D1 L1 - scoring one goal in total.

We need to move forward and need someone who is here for the long haul. even if Warnocks many statements of "i dont want a full time job", isnt exactly true, he is almost certainly not going to go beyond this season.

Think he ideally wants a nice cushy role where he is consulted for advice

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
        think you need a bit of perspective - his record so far is W1 D1 L1 - scoring one goal in total.

We need to move forward and need someone who is here for the long haul. even if Warnocks many statements of "i dont want a full time job", isnt exactly true, he is almost certainly not going to go beyond this season.

Think he ideally wants a nice cushy role where he is consulted for advice
        Although NW's recent results aren't mind blowing turnaround you could argue that we are now conceding less and competing / playing better football.

Sometimes you need to look beyond the results and look at the changes. I personally feel that NW has made a huge difference, had we drew with Boro then we would have been unbeaten in 3 under him and looking half decent.

Goals have been an issue, but clearly JET isnt 100% and Chaz has been injured.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
          the board cant win right now..

1. Have an interview process / take their time.
          2. Find a young and eager manager with a current track record that would suggest they could work wonders in sorting QPR out from top to bottom.
          3. Keep the current interim manager who splits opinions but is getting stuck into some of the players who are underachieving.

Whatever they do, they will split the fans I should imagine.

I would be happy with JFH or NW, I would have liked us to go for Rowett but maybe its a step to far for him right now and someone a little less profiled would be better.
          Spot on.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Although NW's recent results aren't mind blowing turnaround you could argue that we are now conceding less and competing / playing better football.

Sometimes you need to look beyond the results and look at the changes. I personally feel that NW has made a huge difference, had we drew with Boro then we would have been unbeaten in 3 under him and looking half decent.

Goals have been an issue, but clearly JET isnt 100% and Chaz has been injured.

Warnocks not a miracle worker but what he has done in pretty little time is very impressive. Imagine where we would be if he had had the pre season with us.

Comment

Warnocks not a miracle worker but what he has done in pretty little time is very impressive. Imagine where we would be if he had had the pre season with us.
              THIS!

Managers coming in after a pre-season have a tough job, its someones elses team and ideas.

NW has had to use what he has and transform it into a different style, which he clearly has. Sandro and Faurlin are perm figures right now and finally we are exploiting the wings with pace. Neil is no idiot and its quite obvious what he's doing, that and its consistent. Same lineup, same players.

Comment

I think anyone who came in after Ramsey was going to improve us. Don't get me wrong NW has got us playing more solid but if we appoint him he's never going to be here next season anyway so what's the point in delaying the process?

Comment

Warnock has done the simple thing that Ramsey just couldn't understand.....consistency.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                    Warnock has done the simple thing that Ramsey just couldn't understand.....consistency.
                    I cant think of many teams that change the lineup as much as Ramsey did, the Hall decision was by far the worst IMO.

Warnock kept his side when we got promoted, the same throughout. He made minor changes when he really needed to. He's doing the same now, but expect Chaz to go straight in and Phillips to replace Petrasso when fit. You could also argue that either Hoillet or YUN will make way for FER here, but its unlikely with the 11 doing well.

Green

Konch, Hall, Nedum & Perch

Phillips, Faurlin, Sandro & YUN

Hoillet

Austin

Comment

I cant think of many teams that change the lineup as much as Ramsey did, the Hall decision was by far the worst IMO.

Warnock kept his side when we got promoted, the same throughout. He made minor changes when he really needed to. He's doing the same now, but expect Chaz to go straight in and Phillips to replace Petrasso when fit. You could also argue that either Hoillet or YUN will make way for FER here, but its unlikely with the 11 doing well.

Green

Konch, Hall, Nedum & Perch

Phillips, Faurlin, Sandro & YUN

Hoillet

Austin
                      Personally would change one more thing and have Chery on the left, Yun looks uncomfortable there.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Chery should be in the team over hoilett anyway.

Will score more and assist more when played.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                          Personally would change one more thing and have Chery on the left, Yun looks uncomfortable there.
                          Interesting, I thought he looked reasonably good there all be it a little unnatural.

I think thats why we've been more solid, Yun has that defensive mind at times. That and the guy is quick and fairly skillful, but hes probably not the someone who you may always want to play there.

I guess for me NW wants two wide players that are able to smash it up and down the wing for 90 mins.

Chery is a no10 at best for me, too lazy to do the winger role.

Comment

Working...
                          X