The board will mess this up -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Macca View Post
    Keep Warnock get rid of Les he will f*ck the club should have gone when Ramsey went.

Comment

I think we are being a bit harsh in Les, the brief was, bring in young players, develop them over the next few years and come back stronger.

CR made sense as he is proven at working with young players plus, it would give him the time to hone his lack of managerial skills.

(Dropping Doughty and Hall, never forgave him for that)

All the big hitters stayed, plan fuc£ed, the only criticism of LF and CR is, they should have adapted and didn't, they continued to try and implement a playing system that wasn't suited to the players.

I hope LF has learnt from this, he surely can't afford another Fuc£ up!
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
        I think we are being a bit harsh in Les, the brief was, bring in young players, develop them over the next few years and come back stronger.

CR made sense as he is proven at working with young players plus, it would give him the time to hone his lack of managerial skills.

(Dropping Doughty and Hall, never forgave him for that)

All the big hitters stayed, plan fuc£ed, the only criticism of LF and CR is, they should have adapted and didn't, they continued to try and implement a playing system that wasn't suited to the players.

I hope LF has learnt from this, he surely can't afford another Fuc£ up!
        I think Warnock should stay until the end of the season and let Warnock pick his successor, he would bring in the right man I'm sure, got no faith in Les getting it right.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
          I think Warnock should stay until the end of the season and let Warnock pick his successor, he would bring in the right man I'm sure, got no faith in Les getting it right.
          How can T F+co expect anybody to have faith in the man that oversaw such dross football and condoned it , just think how far that game yesterday was from the home game against Cardiff

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
            How can T F+co expect anybody to have faith in the man that oversaw such dross football and condoned it , just think how far that game yesterday was from the home game against Cardiff
            Agree

Comment

Comment

So glad we won and played really well and everyone is so postive!

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                  Dogs you must be able to come up with another word other then dross you use it in almost every post

C rap, S hit, pony, t urd, boring etc all other options

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Dogs you must be able to come up with another word other then dross you use it in almost every post

Dross is an adult word that covers all that but Westy the main thing is do you disagree that Ramsey served up crap shlt pony turd under the one word dross was condoned by the SNAKE OIL SALESMAN FERDINAND

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                      I hope we don't I want a younger fresher manager. We beat a Leeds team 1-0 who didn't have a shot on goal for 75 mins who lost to Rotherham at home last week ! We should be beating these sides at home ! I enjoyed the win but let's not get carried away.
                      This!
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                        This!
                        Because, I can“t take this interim solutions anymore. We have to build for the future from now on. Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink or Gary Rowett seem to be two main candidates, so what about showing them and the interview process a bit respect and just get on with it. Warnock can“t just talk himself into the job. It“s not fair, in my opinion.
                        Last edited by Shania; 29-11-2015, 12:20 PM.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Just heard Warnocks post match interview it's him. TF earlier tweets spoke with potential manager who says the key is Loftus road then Warnocks comes about saying how great crowd is at Loftus road 2+2
                          That makes sense.

Comment

Don't use those words on here, dross is perfect.

Comment

Warnock“s got the job? He was the "candidate" Fernandes refered to?
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

the board cant win right now..

1. Have an interview process / take their time.
                                2. Find a young and eager manager with a current track record that would suggest they could work wonders in sorting QPR out from top to bottom.
                                3. Keep the current interim manager who splits opinions but is getting stuck into some of the players who are underachieving.

Whatever they do, they will split the fans I should imagine.

I would be happy with JFH or NW, I would have liked us to go for Rowett but maybe its a step to far for him right now and someone a little less profiled would be better.

Comment

Working...
                                X