No announcement yet.

On way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought the first half was the worst game I have seen by a long way all season. The crowd was dead, so were the players it was diabolical football from both sides. The fans and players only got interested when Charlie came on.

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
      I thought the first half was the worst game I have seen by a long way all season. The crowd was dead, so were the players it was diabolical football from both sides. The fans and players only got interested when Charlie came on.
      I have to agree, Leeds were extremely diabolical some of their shooting looked like football played by blokes who've had 6 pints and gone to the park for a kick around. We improved once CA came on and his presence really helped Philips game ...by the end we looked OK.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
        Wrong... Warnock was in his role as part time advisor so he was already here.
        Actually if you recall, NW was scheduled to come in the sunday after the Birmingham Loss, but actually joined up after the Wednesday match, the start of our good defensive record. I'm just pointing out that the actual reason IMO for our performances is the recall of Grant Hall.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
          But he's always got at least one balls up in him every game. We got off light with that one today.
          Leeds were useless, we should've been 3 up before greenos error
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

I did like the half time legends arrival, both PP and GF were interesting and fun to listen to ....sometimes the legends freeze or are prompted by the interviewer but these two were natural. Love PP saying modern players couldn't play in 6 inches of mud and the great team could take on the premiership, the thing is he's right. PP was brilliant yesterday and all the best with his recovery ....a true giant of our most beautiful of clubs

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
              Actually if you recall, NW was scheduled to come in the sunday after the Birmingham Loss, but actually joined up after the Wednesday match, the start of our good defensive record. I'm just pointing out that the actual reason IMO for our performances is the recall of Grant Hall.
              I agree, we've looked much better with Hall in the squad.

Comment

Working...
              X