Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Play a striker. It's not rocket science.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play a striker. It's not rocket science.

Play someone up front who plays up front. Philllips on the right and Holiert on he left. Chery in the hole. Keep dross like Yun as back up LB and don't drop Pettrasso in it like that. It's sinple. Game started with the subs. Was woeful before that. It doesn't matter how many triangles you play in midfield you won't score if you've nothing up front.... Shouldn't have been hanging on at the end though.

Good point. Playing at home and so desperate for a win....without a striker! Jet was available. He was doing so well when he replaced Austin, however, as usual, we managed to kill his enthusiasm down.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      Play someone up front who plays up front. Philllips on the right and Holiert on he left. Chery in the hole. Keep dross like Yun as back up LB and don't drop Pettrasso in it like that. It's sinple. Game started with the subs. Was woeful before that. It doesn't matter how many triangles you play in midfield you won't score if you've nothing up front.... Shouldn't have been hanging on at the end though.
      Another clean sheet, Charlie back in the goals, and......wait for it.....WE WON! Hate to read a post from you if we'd actually been beaten FFS.

COYRs

Comment

Unfair mate. We won because we made those two subs. No goals in the team that started the match. Fact. Defence has been brilliant since Fulham. If we played with a striker and attacking players- not Yun- we might actually start climbing the table. And be fun to watch. Charlie back in the goals because he came on the pitch. Duh. FFS.

Comment

I agree playing with strikers is a no brainer but I don't know the state of play with the 3.5 we have.

I know Austin couldn't start but is JET/Polter injured ? Mackie certainly is who is half a striker due to his size.

Comment

Working...
          X