Henry on
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

As I said on the match thread, I couldn't make it today but from what I've seen on the stats and what the comms were saying, Faurlin should be the obvious choice. 7 Corners, 9 aerial duels won out of 11, even got a dribble going, 5 key passes and 72 passes attempted (next highest was 53), 1 tackle and 5 interceptions and had the ball at his feet for 11.2% of the game.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Hoilett comfortably best player on the pitch

Comment

Hall for me, the first half was dire.

Comment

Faurlin for me although i think hoilett had his best game for us...esp in the first half

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Hoilett comfortably best player on the pitch
            Clearly wants to play for Warnock. Busy and occupies two or three opponents. Still can't cross a ball!

Comment

ned was a lion , got his head on everything . hoilett , sandro ,faurlin and hall stood out

Comment

Gone for Hall although Hoillet and Faurlin good

Comment

Junior all day long
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

JH. Really showed what he can do & got a great reception.

Comment

Hoilett. Looked like the player i used to see for Blackburn. Running at players and actually going past them. HES NOT A WINGER

Comment

It was Hoilett or Faurlin up to half time. They could not handle Hoilett running through from centre at their centre backs (agree with Fordy), they only way to stop him was to foul him but lost a little sparkle after half time. Faurlin covered a lot of ground protecting back four, making tackles, blocking off through balls and making himself available to pass out through him. Faurlin get its for me.
                        Populus fui meus nomen , tamen meus nomen est non meus nomen

Comment

Hoillet for me with Faurlin and hall close second .,,,, I cannot believe the change in him ,,, it's like having a new signing

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                            Hoilett. Looked like the player i used to see for Blackburn. Running at players and actually going past them. HES NOT A WINGER
                            If this is what we're going to get then we've just signed a new player.

I'm putting the game on now and will make my vote later.

Comment

Faurlin. Absolute class. I just pray he can stay injury free now. Him and Sandro were excellent as a pairing.

Comment

Working...
                              X