Ex Rangers players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ex Rangers players

The likes off Ray Wilkins and Ian holloway talk so much crap, have they lost there respect for our club. Wilkins comes out with rubbish about dennis wise should be our new manager and then holloway comes out with burnley should buy charlie Austin with the money they got for Danny ings, they must off snorted something last night
    You Rsssssss

Add Clive Allen to that list. Has he even spoke about us since he left QPR?
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

I don't have any problem with either of these 2. If Wilkins had says he thinks David Moyes should get the job would he still get as much stick, he is fully entitled to his opinion. Holloway is correct Burnley should buy him and he should go there rather than stay with us if he is going to leave in Jan, pretty much guarantee Burnley promotion but he could go into the PL.

Comment

Charlie to Burnley would be interesting......I'm pretty sure he told Dyche to fook off during the match here last season. Dyche was having a right benny.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
          Charlie to Burnley would be interesting......I'm pretty sure he told Dyche to fook off during the match here last season. Dyche was having a right benny.
          Football is a funny old game... Joey Barton and Karl Henry played with each for 2 years. (In a football way you filthy foookers)

Anyway, no harm really done. It's hardly a bad thing having an opinion about our next gaffer, which by the way will never happen.

Comment

If Warnock can take Diof to Leeds after the incident with Mackie then the Austin/Dyche thing is nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
              If Warnock can take Diof to Leeds after the incident with Mackie then the Austin/Dyche thing is nothing.

It's a shame, but In football things are quickly forgotten.

Comment

Working...
              X