X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilkins is a ####

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/11/28...r-the-qpr-job/
    Kept the faith!

Haven't clicked link but I've heard him shouting Wise from the rooftops every time I turn on the radio. Can't help it but I detest Wilkins (and to be honest wise as well), just do one the pair of you.

Comment

I find WIlkins almost as odious a character as Wise, but I personally dn't see anything that controversial with this suggestion. He's a championship level manager, and we're a bang average Championship team. He should be in the discussion to get the job, just as 20 or so others should be. He did well at Swindon and Leeds, and simply made a poor decision to join up with basket case Newcastle (I apreciate the similarities between them and us). Young for a manager, reasonable track record, well known within the game...we could (and probably will) do a lot worse.

Comment

He ain't managed since jesus was a boy, give him the job, like you say (repeatedly and non stop) we are just a piece of rubbish bang average championship club and we deserve nothing,in fact he's even to good for us.
        Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 28-11-2015, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          He ain't managed since jesus was a boy, give him the job, like you say (repeatedly and non stop) we are just a piece of rubbish bang average championship club and we deserve nothing,in fact he's even to good for us.
          Don't think I'm going to rise to your pathetic trolling this time.

Comment

Oh the irony.
            Have you ever once said one thing positive about this club?
            There are a couple of people on here who only ever coat this club off but I've noticed you are the most relentless.
            What do you get out of supporting rangers, is it just the pleasure of non stop running the club and everything to do with it down?

Comment

I quite like Wise, he lives in my neck of the woods and is always up for a Rangers chat, Wilkins was a great player but a complete tit of a man in other football aspects, DW for manager is a silly suggestion.
              Kept the faith!

Comment

Oh the irony.
                Have you ever once said one thing positive about this club?
                There are a couple of people on here who only ever coat this club off but I've noticed you are the most relentless.
                What do you get out of supporting rangers, is it just the pleasure of non stop running the club and everything to do with it down?
                What exactly is ironic about voicing my opinion? Not exactly the same thing as you pathetically attempting to provoke a reaction.

Apologies Danny Dyer if you think I'm relentlessly "coating the club off". Fact is, the league table backs up my argument. 15th out of 24 is the definition of average. Given our current predicament, we need a young manager who has managed in the Championship. Wise could fit that bill - just as a dozen or so others could. What exactly do you find controversial or pessimistic about that?

Maybe we should all tongue TF's #### every day, and constantly put over how wonderfully the club is being run and how well the team are playing? Would that make you feel better? I know it's a crazy notion that you couldn't possibily understand, but some people criticise the club because they care. When they do something that I appreciate or agree with, I'll say so as well.

What do I get out of supporting Rangers? At the moment, not much.
                Last edited by surrey_hoop; 28-11-2015, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Fair comment, can't argue with that.

Comment

Fair comment, can't argue with that.
                    You already have.

Comment

I did argue at the fact of a manager being mentioned turning into another dig about rangers, but now you have explained your reasons and feelings, and those I cannot argue with.
                      Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 29-11-2015, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Is he having a laugh, shows what Wilkins knows, ruined our club is he trying to do it again no wise thanK you probably thinks wise might give him a jobber,

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                          Is he having a laugh, shows what Wilkins knows, ruined our club is he trying to do it again no wise thanK you probably thinks wise might give him a jobber,
                          we seem to be a honey pot to all and sundry
                          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                          This morning's tempest I have to cross
                          I must be guided without a stumble
                          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Wonder why. Someone needs a job clearly.

Comment

Wilkins is a bald k ant

Our downwards spiral started under and because of him and we have never ever really recovered

Comment

Working...
                              X