Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playing for the U-21s !

Comment

None of us really know the story here, but you can tell he isnt 100% happy based on the tweet he made when he wasnt in the squad again.

He's given up I would think.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
        None of us really know the story here, but you can tell he isnt 100% happy based on the tweet he made when he wasnt in the squad again.

He's given up I would think.
        Will no doubt leave and go on to be a success elsewhere !

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
          Will no doubt leave and go on to be a success elsewhere !
          Recent year show that QPR have a good record with target men.

Furlong
          Helguson (Under warnock)
          Zamora
          Poulter?

Comment

Given lack of striker options can only assume something has happened we don't know about behind the scenes.

Was rated in Germany so surely worth lumping in now and again if nothing else?

Comment

Foxy we don't need to look behind the scenes the lads unhappy because he wasn't given a chance under our great coach , and if he wants to get on the pitch and is unhappy when he isn't given that chance it's got to be good thing , now it's up to him to prove to Warnock that he can do a job

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                Foxy we don't need to look behind the scenes the lads unhappy because he wasn't given a chance under our great coach , and if he wants to get on the pitch and is unhappy when he isn't given that chance it's got to be good thing , now it's up to him to prove to Warnock that he can do a job
                Agree with this, I can't see there being much else to it.

The geezer tweeted that he was ####ed of at not even being in the squad, but his chances were always gonna be hard with so many other options managers would rather take.

e.g. Phillips up top.

Comment

[QUOTE=qpr4life;1491772]Agree with this, I can't see there being much else to it.

The geezer tweeted that he was ####ed of at not even being in the squad, but his chances were always gonna be hard with so many other options managers would rather take.
                  eg phillips
                  Yeah well maybe Austin and J E T but Phillips is better wide , If we need somebody to come off the bench to rough up opposing defenders he looks the best option we have

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                    Think Warnock has made his mind up already, unfortunately.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                      Recent year show that QPR have a good record with target men.

Furlong
                      Helguson (Under warnock)
                      Zamora
                      Poulter?
                      Just give him a chance please.

Comment

Warnock loves a CF but would rather play Phillips, that tells me all I need to know.

Perch, Hoilett, Faulin, the young Canadian and Yun where all out of the picture before Warnock took over, he has started with a clean slate and Polter isn't up to it, even Chery didn't start but has worked his way back.
                        Kept the faith!

Comment

Warnovk might fancy he needs to loose a bit of timber

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                            Just give him a chance please.
                            Yeah I agree, I think he could become a hit. Target men arent pretty but have done wonders for QPR in recent years.

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                              Warnock loves a CF but would rather play Phillips, that tells me all I need to know.

Perch, Hoilett, Faulin, the young Canadian and Yun where all out of the picture before Warnock took over, he has started with a clean slate and Polter isn't up to it, even Chery didn't start but has worked his way back.
                              Have to agree, I thought it was a Ramsey thing . But if Warnock won't play him or even put him on the bench when there are no other options. I deduce he is stinking Harlington out .

Comment

Working...
                              X