Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polter

Is he injured ??? Have heard little about him lately ,,,

He had a minor injury early in the season. Fit now,but can't make it to the team

Comment

Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post
      He had a minor injury early in the season. Fit now,but can't make it to the team
      He's got no chance when we don't even play with a striker.
      Wonder if we are going to be QPR Nil again today, i do hope not, cos people will really start getting the hump.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        He's got no chance when we don't even play with a striker.
        Wonder if we are going to be QPR Nil again today, i do hope not, cos people will really start getting the hump.
        Hopefully he will get some minutes today,because i believe he still have some ability to do the job for us. Let's not forget that he scored something like 14 goals last season in second Bundesliga and it's not a bad league. Perhaps he just haven't adapt in English style yet,who knows

Comment

Helguson took time to adapt at Rangers when he arrived so fingers crossed he will develope in a similar way, although Helguson had been scoring for fun at ####ford before us. Next manager wil either sort him out or move him on so we will see.

Comment

Apparently we found out he was sh1t after we signed him.

PS Why do QPR fans keep putting a U in his name ? One's a golfer with a poor taste in trousers the other is a Big fcking German who can't play football!

Comment

And when we know that Warnock only play his favourites it doesn´t look good for Polter..
              Last edited by Shania; 30-11-2015, 07:49 PM.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post
                Hopefully he will get some minutes today,because i believe he still have some ability to do the job for us. Let's not forget that he scored something like 14 goals last season in second Bundesliga and it's not a bad league. Perhaps he just haven't adapt in English style yet,who knows
                I sure hope he get's the chance at some stage, he can score and is strong. He might be a little slow to get going but once he does he'll be unstoppable.

Comment

Originally posted by A Man Without A Clue View Post

PS Why do QPR fans keep putting a U in his name ? One's a golfer with a poor taste in trousers the other is a Big fcking German who can't play football!
                  The clue is in 'Paul'

Comment

Originally posted by A Man Without A Clue View Post

Why indeed. I thought this was a thread about the irascible pink-clad golfer.

Comment

I think you'll need a striker like Polter in the Championship. He is very strong and can chase lost causes that may lead to goals. Remember when we played Forest? Their striker was chasing back passes in our half all afternoon and eventually it paid off!

Comment

Lump.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                          Why indeed. I thought this was a thread about the irascible pink-clad golfer.
                          #polterwatch

Comment

Yes imust apologise for my spelling inadequaecies ,,,,

I personally dont believe we've given him enough time ... I think he could turn out to be a good player for us...

Lets not forget Helgusson and Furlong

Comment

I think Polter is quite entertaining

Comment

Working...
                              X