Antenucci

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Shania can you keep up the good work and do a thread on a Reading danger man we should be bricking it about please.
    What do you think shania. If you've got a hidden talent for putting the kiss of death in the oppositions danger man can we nickname you the Nordic nobbler ?
    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
    Will Danaher

Comment

As long as we donīt get Warnock, thatīs fine by me.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
        What do you think shania. If you've got a hidden talent for putting the kiss of death in the oppositions danger man can we nickname you the Nordic nobbler ?
        Great idea itsonlyagame, certainly did for that Leeds fella
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
          Great idea itsonlyagame, certainly did for that Leeds fella
          Cheers Herts, although Kev should take the credit. This could be the making of our season though, no pressure Shania !
          “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
          Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
            How do you know that she hasn't? Plenty Norwegians fly over to QPR games, I heard Norwegians talking to each other several times while at Loftus Road. Plenty women attend QPR matches too, maybe one day you will even gather up enough courage to talk to one.
            because she said a few weeks ago she was trying to plan a visit to come over for her first game. No problem with Women at games, my auntie been going rangers on and off for the last 40 years. managed to get her a season ticket this year.

what a very mature insult from you there

Comment

Working...
            X