No announcement yet.

Well, I would be pleased...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

No. He has managed Leeds, which is the team I hate the most AND on top of that he bought Diouf !! No,no,no and no from me.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
        Eh? What you have just said makes no sense haha.

You said about Jose doing bad when he went back to Chelsea, but that a load of sh1t? He won the double in his first year, only this year has it not started well.

I think Jose was a bad example, living of the past (2 months ago) when he won a load of trophies is not the same haha.
        Pretty sure they're 15th in the league a third of the way through the season, aren't they? When you're Chelsea, that's a little more than 'a bad start'.

What doesn't make sense? Most of our memories of our 2011 promotion will be tainted if he performs poorly this season, just as the gloss of Mourniho's league win last season has been tainted by their performance this time around. Both managers have set themselves up for a hiding to nothing by agreeing to return to sides where they were (relatively speaking) successful. Mourinho has not been as successful this time around, just as Warnock won't be either. Fairly basic stuff, and hardly a bad example.
        Last edited by surrey_hoop; 27-11-2015, 03:52 PM.

Comment

I just think appointing NW is a retrograde step since if he did work miracles and get us up, his EPL form isn't that great. He'd want a shot at it, no question.

If we stay mid table, we could have done that and brought in a new manager and got on with it. Sooner or later the nettle will have to be grasped.

Comment

Absolutely not. Backwards step. We need to get a new manager in and bring some stability back into the club. We don't want to start the pre season looking for a new manager and missing all the best transfer targets to the better run clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
              Pretty sure they're 15th in the league a third of the way through the season, aren't they? When you're Chelsea, that's a little more than 'a bad start'.

What doesn't make sense? Most of our memories of our 2011 promotion will be tainted if he performs poorly this season, just as the gloss of Mourniho's league win last season has been tainted by their performance this time around. Both managers have set themselves up for a hiding to nothing by agreeing to return to sides where they were (relatively speaking) successful. Mourinho has not been as successful this time around, just as Warnock won't be either. Fairly basic stuff, and hardly a bad example.
              I dont know why I am bothering here, but you said:

"Chelsea's current poor league form has shown what happens when clubs re-hire a manager that they have previously sacked."

So I said, didnt he just win the league and league cup? Yeah things arent going his way right now, but he won the double first year back. So yes, thats a ####ing bad example of a club re-hiring a manager IMO.

You cant say it was a bad decision 1 year on, thats stupid.

Also, to add the guy could turn this year around. Still in the Champs league, FA Cup and will probably still finish in the top 4.

Comment

I dont know why I am bothering here, but you said:

"Chelsea's current poor league form has shown what happens when clubs re-hire a manager that they have previously sacked."

So I said, didnt he just win the league and league cup? Yeah things arent going his way right now, but he won the double first year back. So yes, thats a ####ing bad example of a club re-hiring a manager IMO.

You cant say it was a bad decision 1 year on, thats stupid.

Also, to add the guy could turn this year around. Still in the Champs league, FA Cup and will probably still finish in the top 4.
                F uck me, you're thicker than a dogshit ice cream aren't you? I wasn't arguing that he didn't have a successful first season. The point I was making is that it hasn't gone as well for him this time around in comparison to his first spell at the club, made evident by their current league position amongst other things. He has become, like Warnock will no doubt be with us, a vicitm of his own success. Relatively speaking, he has been a failure by his own extremely high standards. So again, it isn't a bad example, if you actually read my comment and understand the point I am making.

He could turn it around - he could be out by the summer too. If they don't finish in the top 4 (which means making up 12 points on Arsenal, a very big ask) he's walking.
                Last edited by surrey_hoop; 27-11-2015, 04:21 PM.

Comment

F uck me, you're thicker than a dogshit ice cream aren't you? I wasn't arguing that he didn't have a successful first season. The point I was making is that it hasn't gone as well for him this time around in comparison to his first spell at the club, made evident by their current league position amongst other things. He has become, like Warnock will no doubt be with us, a vicitm of his own success. Relatively speaking, he has been a failure by his own extremely high standards. So again, it isn't a bad example, if you actually read my comment and understand the point I am making.

He could turn it around - he could be out by the summer too. If they don't finish in the top 4 (which means making up 12 points on Arsenal, a very big ask) he's walking.
                  1. Don't know why you got so personal, but 10 points for a cracking insult. 'A dogshit ice cream', I'll let that sink in for a minute guys.
                  2. His first spell he won the league and won cups. (Didnt win the champs league), in his second spell and his first season back he won the league and a cup? 13 Games in, his team is mid table but the season is not even close to being over. At the moment I would class his return as pretty ####ing good. I'm not sure what else he could have done on his return, I guess he didnt win the FA Cup.

Wining the Double these days is a bad return, what even is the premier league title???

The only piece I can just about agree on, is the fact 13 games into this season they are underachieving. But nobody is saying he isnt a success this time round; only 3 months ago was he, the players and the fans celebrating a Title and cup winning season. ON HIS RETURN!!!!
                  Last edited by qpr4life; 27-11-2015, 04:29 PM.

Comment

1. Don't know why you got so personal, but 10 points for a cracking insult. 'A dogshit ice cream', I'll let that sink in for a minute guys.
                    2. His first spell he won the league and won cups. (Didnt win the champs league), in his second spell and his first season back he won the league and a cup? 13 Games in, his team is mid table but the season is not even close to being over. At the moment I would class his return as pretty ####ing good. I'm not sure what else he could have done on his return, I guess he didnt win the FA Cup.

Wining the Double these days is a bad return, what even is the premier league title???

The only piece I can just about agree on, is the fact 13 games into this season they are underachieving. But nobody is saying he isnt a success this time round; only 3 months ago was he, the players and the fans celebrating a Title and cup winning season. ON HIS RETURN!!!!
                    1. You're welcome to the insult, plenty more where that came from. Besides, you earnt it.
                    2. Really didn't this thread to descend into debate on Jose Mourinho, i wish I'd never used the c*nt as an example
                    2. First spell he won the league and the league cup first season. In his second season he won the league. There is absolutely no chance of him doing that this time. So again, for what feels like the 50th time, it will be less successful up to this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                      Not bothered anymore. Shambles of a season AGAIN
                      Isn't this the truth . This lot couldn't run a ####ing bath . Haven't got a clue what they want . Beggars belief

Comment

1. You're welcome to the insult, plenty more where that came from. Besides, you earnt it.
                        2. Really didn't this thread to descend into debate on Jose Mourinho, i wish I'd never used the c*nt as an example
                        2. First spell he won the league and the league cup first season. In his second season he won the league. There is absolutely no chance of him doing that this time. So again, for what feels like the 50th time, it will be less successful up to this point.
                        Counting isnt your strong point, is it darling?

To give me the benefit of the doubt, you said "Chelsea's current league form" which suggest you are comparing his second stint to this point in time.

My point is, not all managers have second bad spells.. IMO, Jose has had a good second stint with Chelsea. He wont the ####ing double first year back? If Warnock did that for us I think we would all be running around Loftus Road naked!!

..Also do you talk to your boss, wife, kids or mum like that then? Someone disagrees so you call them a 'dogshit icecream' - Still a cracking insult, I should imagine you dont have a wife or kids based on this though

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                          Not bothered anymore. Shambles of a season AGAIN

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                            No. He has managed Leeds, which is the team I hate the most AND on top of that he bought Diouf !! No,no,no and no from me.
                            eh...yeah but he did actually get us promoted as champions from the 2nd tier (1 other manager did that in our history). Id say thats a lot more important than whether he managed Leeds or not

Comment

Counting isnt your strong point, is it darling?

To give me the benefit of the doubt, you said "Chelsea's current league form" which suggest you are comparing his second stint to this point in time.

My point is, not all managers have second bad spells.. IMO, Jose has had a good second stint with Chelsea. He wont the ####ing double first year back? If Warnock did that for us I think we would all be running around Loftus Road naked!!

..Also do you talk to your boss, wife, kids or mum like that then? Someone disagrees so you call them a 'dogshit icecream' - Still a cracking insult, I should imagine you dont have a wife or kids based on this though
                              Yep, I find counting up to 3 quite difficult. Or maybe it was a typo.

Counting isn't my strong subject, and understanding a simple concept isn't yours. I, for the very last time, am stating that Chelsea fans and the media expected too much from Mourinho, and he is a victim of his own success - just as Warnock will be with us. What exactly do you find so outrageous about this statement?

I talk to my boss like that quite regularly actually. He isn't a touchy wee dipstick though. Can't be arsed with a wife and kids either.
                              Last edited by surrey_hoop; 27-11-2015, 07:19 PM.

Comment

I, for the very last time, am stating that Chelsea fans and the media expected too much from Mourinho, and he is a victim of his own success - just as Warnock will be with us.
                                I don't think this will be the case if he is re-appointed. I mean look at most responses on this thread for instance: QPR fans in their majority are not expecting Warnock to walk on water now. Thankfully we are not as thick as Chelsea's Mourinho worshippers.
                                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                                X