Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QPR next manager.....sky bet betting suspended .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy with that. Especially if Les f acks off as well. Thanks God it isn't Powell.

Comment

underwhelmed by that..

Comment

Dream manager

NW told his missus that he wouldn't take a full time manager job again, which is why he's been saying he doesn't want it, now he's had time to talk her round he's up for it. He loves it.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
          Mirror reporting its Warnock till end of season.
          Says that Neil looking to get the job for the long term as well.

I thought he didn't want it?
          Oh, come on
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            If it is Warnock...
            At least it isn't Powell eh? Lol
            Good way of looking at it tbf

Tbf I would rather not have Warnock but if it is then hey ho. Trying to be optimistic about it, at least performances have picked up in the 2 games he's taken charge (albeit he wasn't there at Boro). He won't take any cr@p either.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Wily old fox is our Neil

Comment

never has there been an opportunity to employ a fresh face. all these experienced managers out of work ..lambert..pearson..moyes..rodgers...new up and coming managers...JFH ..rowett...etc but no we chose to take a step back into the past employ someone for 6 months....never go back! ...all this does is prolong the uncertainty.

Comment

How do we know that some of these managers that are being touted around even want the job or are still interested in it after interviewing. We can't just go and get any manager we want they need to want to come to us as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
                    How do we know that some of these managers that are being touted around even want the job or are still interested in it after interviewing. We can't just go and get any manager we want they need to want to come to us as well.
                    very true...maybe we have become untouchable and only good ole Neil wants the job!

Comment

Good news, good manager. We're lucky to have it. Needs to steady the ship and then rebuild starting in Jan for when they all jump ship in the summer
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Cant believe why so many are underwhelmed. The bloke showed last time he can rebuild the club. He also has a strong affiliation with the club and us as fans. Its clear to me the type of candidate we want isnt out there and when you are interviewing the likes of powell why rush to a decision when Warnock can come in steady the ship and potentially get us fring on all cylinders.

I seen enough from him in the last couple of games to see defensively we are a lot better. If we combine that with our free scoring reign at the beginning of the season then surely we can start to crack on.

Getting sandro and fer fit could be massive for us and also reintroducing chery who knows how to score. I still believe if we had had a wise head like Warnock, Pearson or Lambert in charge from the beginning of the season we would be much closer to the top 6 than we are now. Give him 2,3 more games and we will be rock n rollin imo.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                          never has there been an opportunity to employ a fresh face. all these experienced managers out of work ..lambert..pearson..moyes..rodgers...new up and coming managers...JFH ..rowett...etc but no we chose to take a step back into the past employ someone for 6 months....never go back! ...all this does is prolong the uncertainty.
                          Agreed I like NW but NEVER go back it doesn't work and we will miss the opportunity, very disappointed by this.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            Good news, good manager. We're lucky to have it. Needs to steady the ship and then rebuild starting in Jan for when they all jump ship in the summer
                            They didn't this summer. What makes you think they will next summer weare?

Oh and won't believe this till it is official. More paper talk that people are taking as the gospel again . Why I will never know.

Comment

I'm happy if it's Colin. Steady the ship, safe hands, play-offs possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                They didn't this summer. What makes you think they will next summer weare?
                                Because they will be pushed harder by the club to do so, offered on the cheap, etc. Failure to get promoted does that to a club that keeps losing money.
                                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                                X