Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QPR next manager.....sky bet betting suspended .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR next manager.....sky bet betting suspended .

As the post title states. JFh was odds on for it. But trusted mate telling me warnock got it till end of season. Something's going on tonight either way.

Oooooooooooooo! Sorry. Hopefully it is Warnock and Blackwell for the rest of the season then a new manager can start afresh in the summer hopefully clearing the squad and bringing in new determined faces. Although can't say i would mind JFH if he started now.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
      As the post title states. JFh was odds on for it. But trusted mate telling me warnock got it till end of season. Something's going on tonight either way.
      Mirror reporting its Warnock till end of season.
      Says that Neil looking to get the job for the long term as well.

I thought he didn't want it?

Comment

Same fella that told me about chery was signing well before it came out. See what happens. Mate don't support us and couldn't care less really so he ain't got know reason to lie. Time will tell

Comment

The major sticking point has been Warnock’s apparently strained relationship with QPR’s director of football Les Ferdinand.

But Loftus Road sources believe the veteran has won his behind-the-scenes struggle and will be allowed six months to turn around the fortunes of the mid-table Championship club.

Comment

Fernandes has weighed up other options but is now seriously considering handing Warnock the job until May – and the experienced former Sheffield United, Leeds and Crystal Palace chief is now said to be confident of landing the role on a more long-term basis.

Warnock has been busy trying to sort out long-term loan deals for Rangers, and has also brought his trusted lieutenant Kevin Blackwell into the coaching set-up.

Comment

Very underwhelming if true so much for an exciting fresh start first Ramsey now Warnock !

Comment

Well that interview process was worth it then. Rather Warnock than Powell but still pretty underwhelming for me. I think Warnocks past it as a manager and its another short term fix.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                  Well that interview process was worth it then. Rather Warnock than Powell but still pretty underwhelming for me. I think Warnocks past it as a manager and its another short term fix.
                  Might not even be true yet though.
                  Warnock did say he wasn't interested in the role a few weeks ago, and betting has been suspended many times on QPR matters only for it to be totally wrong

Comment

Cue the biggest Hitman meltdown tantrum of all time
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
                      Might not even be true yet though.
                      Warnock did say he wasn't interested in the role a few weeks ago, and betting has been suspended many times on QPR matters only for it to be totally wrong
                      This is true. Only this week betting was suspended on Steve Clarke goin Rupert's. And look what happened there. Just passing on what I got told.

Comment

If it is Warnock...
                        At least it isn't Powell eh? Lol
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Unlikely papers would be reporting it and betting be suspended if it wasn't true. Have to say I feel a bit deflated by this now, wait 3 weeks then stick with the person who stated he didn't want it last week. Ok it's not Ramsey but there is better out there than Warnock now. Watch Rowett and JFH tear it up alongside Clement now at other clubs. Very disillusioned tonight hope I wake up to a surprise appointment tomorrow but I doubt it.

Comment

I'm kaput tonight and off to bed. If I here anything else in morning I'll post it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                              Unlikely papers would be reporting it and betting be suspended if it wasn't true. Have to say I feel a bit deflated by this now, wait 3 weeks then stick with the person who stated he didn't want it last week. Ok it's not Ramsey but there is better out there than Warnock now. Watch Rowett and JFH tear it up alongside Clement now at other clubs. Very disillusioned tonight hope I wake up to a surprise appointment tomorrow but I doubt it.
                              Only Mirror reporting it though.
                              Daily Mails story 20mins ago is that we are fighting it out with Fulham for GR, but he looks likely to choose Fulham but we still ain't giving up, although JFH is still a Contender.

Warnock did say he didn't want any full time role.

Only needs a few people to stick some large Money on Warnock at the bookies and that bookie announces that betting suspended.
                              But would still have Warnock over some of the names linked.

Comment

Working...
                              X