Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QPR next manager.....sky bet betting suspended .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
    It does sound like NW's here to stay and it's a good thing.
    Wouldn't mind NW until summer and Moyes or JFH then. Will at least give us time to evaluate JFH for longer. Set an agreement in place and we're sorted IMO. If you've seen NW's interview, you can tell he still loves the club and has so much passion. Its hard to not want him to have the job.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      Wouldn't mind NW until summer and Moyes or JFH then. Will at least give us time to evaluate JFH for longer. Set an agreement in place and we're sorted IMO. If you've seen NW's interview, you can tell he still loves the club and has so much passion. Its hard to not want him to have the job.
      I totally agree with you, I want him to have a real crack at the Premiership, it's the least our board can do if it happens.

Comment

• Fernandes and JFH started following each other on twitter today. Uncle tone loves it don't he

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
          Fernandes and JFH started following each other on twitter today. Uncle tone loves it don't he
          Saw that

Got keep your friends count going up on twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
            Fernandes and JFH started following each other on twitter today. Uncle tone loves it don't he
            Yeh just noticed that, interesting.

Comment

• Can we sink any lower than spotting who follows who on Twitter?
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                Agreed mate. Anyone know if Warnock's post-match interview is available anywhere other than the Player?
                "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

• Clubs a joke and I'm sorry will upset some people but Ferdinand is 100% only considering black managers.

The fact Chris Powell was even considered let alone interviewed sums this up. Add the fact that jfh is the front runner when there are better and more proven managers out there sums it up for me.

Doesn't make me racist but I want the best man for the job,not Ferdinand abusing his position to make a point of giving ethnic coaches a chance.

We need stability and warnock offers that and better managers around than jfh or Powell. Jackett should be in front of these two amongst others.

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                    Clubs a joke and I'm sorry will upset some people but Ferdinand is 100% only considering black managers.
                    The fact Chris Powell was even considered let alone interviewed sums this up. Add the fact that jfh is the front runner when there are better and more proven managers out there sums it up for me.

Doesn't make me racist but I want the best man for the job,not Ferdinand abusing his position to make a point of giving ethnic coaches a chance.

We need stability and warnock offers that and better managers around than jfh or Powell. Jackett should be in front of these two amongst others.
                    Do you know this as a fact with some inside info or...?
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      Course he doesn't lol
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        Not 100 % Matty no!

But I believe this is the case from stuff I have seen and been told. We all know ferdinands views on ethnic managers in the game. It's a sticky subject granted and as I have said I'm not bothered about the color of the next manager as long as he's the best an for the job and makes some sort of sense.

It's ferdinand who seems intent on dismissing viable candidates for the sake of his own beliefs.

Warnock brings so much more to the table than both the other two and is being completely ignored.

If we were all being honest if you drew a list up of candidates jfh would be 3rd 4th or possibly 5 th choice. Powell shouldn't even be on it. We are a forward moving club with substantial backing and there are better managers out there than jfh let alone considering Powell.

Might as well interview Mcleish if your considering Powell?
                        Last edited by maidstone_hoop; 30-11-2015, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Not 100 % Matty no!

But I believe this is the case from stuff I have seen and been told. We all know ferdinands views on ethnic managers in the game. It's a sticky subject granted and as I have said I'm not bothered about the color of the next manager as long as he's the best an for the job and makes some sort of sense.

It's ferdinand who seems intent on dismissing viable candidates for the sake of his own beliefs.

Warnock brings so much more to the table than both the other two and is being completely ignored.
                          I agree NW brings more to the table than Powell but he doesn't compared to Rowett or JFH and to say Les is 100% only looking at ethnic managers is laughable. If JFH is the best for the job then he will get the job to say anything different is a little silly.

Comment

Clubs a joke and I'm sorry will upset some people but Ferdinand is 100% only considering black managers.
                            Well, Warnock sure is hiding his blackness well.
                            Although he did drop a hint when he got Blackwell
                            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
                              I agree NW brings more to the table than Powell but he doesn't compared to Rowett or JFH and to say Les is 100% only looking at ethnic managers is laughable. If JFH is the best for the job then he will get the job to say anything different is a little silly.
                              Maybe to you and respect your opinion and let's make this clear my view is a opinion in the situation not any type of slur towards ethnic people.

Imo warnock is much better than both Rowett and jfh. Knows the club has been successful loads of times in this league and imo can already see the difference he has made to the squid and expect us to push on.

I also think there are better managers to go after before jfh and Powell yet these are our front runners!!

Comment

Maybe to you and respect your opinion and let's make this clear my view is a opinion in the situation not any type of slur towards ethnic people.

Imo warnock is much better than both Rowett and jfh. Knows the club has been successful loads of times in this league and imo can already see the difference he has made to the squid and expect us to push on.

I also think there are better managers to go after before jfh and Powell yet these are our front runners!!
                                No one is saying its a slur against ethnic people, to be fair. Just that it isn't a 100% fact, as you said.
                                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                                Luke Freeman - 6
                                Matt Smith - 6
                                Ebere Eze - 4
                                Joel Lynch - 3
                                Tomer Hemed - 3
                                Toni Leistner - 2
                                Massimo Luongo- 2
                                Angel Rangel - 2
                                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2