Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QPR next manager.....sky bet betting suspended .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
    I'm sure there are many more but Clive Wilson as well, what a player he was for us at left back.
    Add El Tel to that list too

Comment

• I think there were other potential candidates who would have considered the club. But not with the DoF nonsense. The Les thing means hands were tied behind backs, that appointment may have had more negative implications than Ramsey's .

Comment

• Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
        I'm sure there are many more but Clive Wilson as well, what a player he was for us at left back.
        Absolutely fantastic player and of course Venners too and Spencer, Peacock, all great players for us.

Comment

• Well i can guarantee the new manager wont be Gary neville....

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...anagement-role

Comment

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
            Well i can guarantee the new manager wont be Gary neville....

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...anagement-role
            Strange appointment, but delighted for Neville.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
              Strange appointment, but delighted for Neville.
              Mates/Business partners with the owner. All own Salford City.
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

• Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                Mates/Business partners with the owner. All own Salford City.
                Yeh read that. Think he will do a good job there, certainly comes across as a top bloke and knows his stuff, strange as I hated him as a player.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                  Yeh read that. Think he will do a good job there, certainly comes across as a top bloke and knows his stuff, strange as I hated him as a player.
                  I really hope he does well. No doubt he talks a good game on MNF, and by all accounts a very good coach. Learn't of the best in Sir Alex. About time young coaches from the UK go abroad and pick up new skills, etc. Valencia is a big club, good squad of players so it is set up to do well. His brother who has been there a while will help him settle. Good luck to him and I do hope he does well......Maybe the next England gaffer if all goes well ;)
                  @chrisrobson9

Comment

• Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                    I really hope he does well. No doubt he talks a good game on MNF, and by all accounts a very good coach. Learn't of the best in Sir Alex. About time young coaches from the UK go abroad and pick up new skills, etc. Valencia is a big club, good squad of players so it is set up to do well. His brother who has been there a while will help him settle. Good luck to him and I do hope he does well......Maybe the next England gaffer if all goes well ;)
                    A club that always loses to seville and never gets into the top 4. If he can finish top 4 he has done an incredible job.

Used to have a brilliant squad but they have had money issues. Still got the likes of negredo but got loads of time for Gary. I am surprised he wants his brother as assistant in his 1st big job but good luck to them.
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                    X