Chris Ramsey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Ramsey

Now I was not one that was behind CR at all cost. However, I have this feeling that he will now join a lower league side and succeed! I do believe that he is a very good coach and can bring young players through. Obviously, in a year or two, he may as well be regarded at a same level as JFH. When you look at the players he bought for the R's, Luongo, Hall, Gladwin, Cherry, Jet.....we were playing much better when these were in the side. Again, we found ourselves with prima donnas, who do not care much what division we're in next season. I mean, Phillips....is he really given his best? Austin, did his goals dried up? Fer, did he forget how to shoot from distance? You can go on and on. I am sure that with our current squad given their best, we have a genuine chance of still make it to the Premier, however, we may as well regret sacking Chris! Hope we make the right appointment and whoever that may be, stays for some time.
    Last edited by Martinmalta; 26-11-2015, 09:15 PM.

He'll end up as someone's backroom staff imo
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Only time will tell.

Comment

http://www.kilburntimes.co.uk/sport/...msey_1_4327311
        Kept the faith!

Comment

Good post, but Ramsey should've gone sooner. The away win at Sunderland ####ed us, Ramsey shouldn't have been given the job same as jfh. We're a big club compared to most and we need a proven manager, Pearson now looks favourable even though he's a proper ####
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
            Good post, but Ramsey should've gone sooner. The away win at Sunderland ####ed us, Ramsey shouldn't have been given the job same as jfh. We're a big club compared to most and we need a proven manager, Pearson now looks favourable even though he's a proper ####
            I agree about the Sunderland game. That win earned him the role as Fernandes, like the rest of us, was so happy at finally picking up points away from home that it clouded his judgement.
            Far from regretting sacking him, its more likely to be regret for appointing him.
            I will be amazed if Ramsey succeeds as a manager anywhere in the professional game.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
              I agree about the Sunderland game. That win earned him the role as Fernandes, like the rest of us, was so happy at finally picking up points away from home that it clouded his judgement.
              Far from regretting sacking him, its more likely to be regret for appointing him.
              I will be amazed if Ramsey succeeds as a manager anywhere in the professional game.
              The story says that we still want him to remain at the club in some capacity but it seems unlikely.

So he must fancy his chances in management elsewhere then?

He wasn't ready for the job, should go back to coaching what he was good at.

Comment

I hope Ramsey goes on to coach the Brunei team now while someone from over there makes a triumphant return to the English managerial scene.
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

I reckon he'll go back to youth coaching, it's what he's good at. Nice bloke, but first team coach was just too big a job for him, especially with us.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Last line of the article is an interesting one.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                      Last line of the article is an interesting one.
                      That's what I said.
                      He must fancy his chances elsewhere..
                      Or
                      Totally hates the club, and wants no part of it anymore as feels he didn't deserve the axe.

Comment

What are we a nursery??

Comment

He's a prize twonk - totally clueless

Comment

Thought he was still here going back to the academy to coach the kids I'm sure they asked him to stay on in that capacity

Comment

i love how he says that players like doughty couldn't get a run in the team...that wasp nay because he deemed Henry undroppable , despite all evidence to the contrary

Comment

Working...
                              X