Chris Ramsey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
    Good post, but Ramsey should've gone sooner. The away win at Sunderland ####ed us, Ramsey shouldn't have been given the job same as jfh. We're a big club compared to most and we need a proven manager, Pearson now looks favourable even though he's a proper ####
    Bigger than who? It pains me to say it, but are we bigger than Fulham.. on paper etc?

Just not sure why people think we warrant the best Manager over other teams. Yeah we have money, but that doesnt appeal to some managers. I doubt Rowett would be interested in that.

Comment

as things stand we are the 4th biggest club in west london - let alone london ...we need to get over this we are a big club mentality we are in the band of 16th to 30th atm. we haven't been anything better than that for nearly 20 years!

Comment

Actually agree that Ramsey will probably take over a club in the lower leagues, bring youth through and be a success.

Can just see the Football Focus story on him already.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
          Actually agree that Ramsey will probably take over a club in the lower leagues, bring youth through and be a success.

Can just see the Football Focus story on him already.
          It didnt work out for him here, everyone wanted him gone and the board made that decision to appease people.

He needed time, thats for sure. You dont have that at QPR right now clearly.

Comment

Think if given a couple of years at a side he could be capable of building a very good young team. Not many teams out there though that want to wait a couple of seasons.

Think its best for all involved that we just completely cut ties.

Comment

I wish him well and I'd actually love him to take hold of our youth set up, but how could he come in to train kids every day walking past seasoned pros he used to manage. Just couldn't do it, and I'm sure he's got more dignity than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                I wish him well and I'd actually love him to take hold of our youth set up, but how could he come in to train kids every day walking past seasoned pros he used to manage. Just couldn't do it, and I'm sure he's got more dignity than that.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Apparently he's just been interviewed for the vacant managerial role at a West London championship club. You heard it here first.

Comment

Should try and keep him on as a coach, it's shame he got dropped it at the deep end over here but he didn't do himself too many favours (Henry on the wing etc.)

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post

And a 3-year contract payoff to come his way. Insanity.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                        Bigger than who? It pains me to say it, but are we bigger than Fulham.. on paper etc?

Just not sure why people think we warrant the best Manager over other teams. Yeah we have money, but that doesnt appeal to some managers. I doubt Rowett would be interested in that.
                        We're bigger than the most,theres 92 clubs playing pro football. Correct me if I'm wrong, Fulham and Brentford have always been smaller compared to us . The play off final with fans all over the world goes to show how much support we have. I'm from north west London , know one Brentford and 2 Fulham
                        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

just watched him on fletch and sav , can't warm to the man , loves talking about tottenham

Comment

He should apply for the Burton job. My prediction is he'll never manage again though.

Comment

Originally posted by A Man Without A Clue View Post
                              He should apply for the Burton job. My prediction is he'll never manage again though.
                              That would be an almost perfect job for him. Swap deal so no comp for JFH...do we have a deal Burton?

Comment

Working...
                              X