ST campaign video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ST campaign video

The club are looking for QPR fans to take part in a Season Ticket campaign video on Monday 7th December at Loftus Road.

"QPR supporters …. Are you free to take part in a QPR campaign video on the morning of Mon 7th Dec at Loftus Road?

We need a cross-section of fans to take part, so if you’re available between 9am-1pm, email andyr@qpr.co.uk to register your interest."

Sounds good, is there any further information on how long they need with you?

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
      Sounds good, is there any further information on how long they need with you?
      That's all the club have put out qpr4life but I suggest emailing Andy Rees above. Nice guy who is always happy to answer any queries.

Comment

How about 9am-1pm? Like it says!

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
          How about 9am-1pm? Like it says!
          Is this a point when you realise that you are really uptight or just really bad at 'jokes' ;-)

It could be that you are there all day but only needed for 1 hour, so therefore I would'nt be suitable or worth even emailing.

Comment

I wonder if they are interested in speaking with fans that returned their season tickets in 2 games into the season (shame as we won the Championship that season)

I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
            X