As the loan window closes today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
    I don't think player recruitment is going to solve anything right now...
    nice bit of understatment.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
      nice bit of understatment.
      Wouldn't have minded Wilson from Mancs that Brighton snapped up today.

Comment

I believe the club didn't appoint anyone before now deliberately.
        That way there was no possibility of having to spend any money on wages or loan fees.

Don't blame them because I think the squad as a whole is ok.

Reckon the new manager will be told to assess his squad and maybe strengthen in January.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
          I believe the club didn't appoint anyone before now deliberately.
          That way there was no possibility of having to spend any money on wages or loan fees.

Don't blame them because I think the squad as a whole is ok.

Reckon the new manager will be told to assess his squad and maybe strengthen in January.
          I was thinking the same.
          Kept the faith!

Comment

The squad is adequate but has been mismanaged.
            Most of us lambusted Perch and Konchesky but since Warnock arrived they have been part of a defence that has kept 3 clean sheets at home and kept the away score down to 1 goal in the other 3 away games.Henry replaced Perch for the Preston match.
            Ramsey kept on changing the players around in defence and midfield and the team played without any real shape, tactics or discipline hence the poor inconsistent results.

Comment

For me, he lost me when he dropped Hall and Doughty against Forest, so it's strange to hear him refer to them.
              Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                For me, he lost me when he dropped Hall and Doughty against Forest, so it's strange to hear him refer to them.
                That was just another example of why management is not his thing.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                  The squad is adequate but has been mismanaged.
                  Most of us lambusted Perch and Konchesky but since Warnock arrived they have been part of a defence that has kept 3 clean sheets at home and kept the away score down to 1 goal in the other 3 away games.Henry replaced Perch for the Preston match.
                  Ramsey kept on changing the players around in defence and midfield and the team played without any real shape, tactics or discipline hence the poor inconsistent results.
                  Brilliant, we don't concede many these days but can't hit a barn door! It doesn't matter who is manager; we have too many players who are either s.hite, inconsistent or don't want to be here

Comment

Angella is a good player, was excellent at watford last year. Just needs a run of games.

What I dont understand is we lack firepower and competition for Austin and we miss out on deals like wilson from Man Utd.

Hope we have a plan for January.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                      I think you'll find that in those games with 3 clean sheets, Perch did not play a single minute...

Comment

Working...
                      X