• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jamie cureton

still going aged 40 now
    winner for dagenham last night!

Bl00dy hell fair play to him.

I swear he has scored bundles of goals everywhere he has been barring us?! That said, I seem to recall him bagging a hat trick for us at home v Coventry or somebody in a midweek night game?!
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I was at that game,he was a good striker, like Thorpe and Thompson.
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

I swear he has scored bundles of goals everywhere he has been barring us?! That said, I seem to recall him bagging a hat trick for us at home v Coventry or somebody in a midweek night game?!
        only scored 6 in 43 games for us matty
        i recall having him first goalscorer i think it was the cov game @ 7/1 defo midweek tho!

Comment

Originally posted by march56 View Post
          only scored 6 in 43 games for us matty
          i recall having him first goalscorer i think it was the cov game @ 7/1 defo midweek tho!
          http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot..._1/3677234.stm

And half of them in 1 game, crikey! Just had a butchers at his wiki (no innuendo) and he has a great goal scoring record to be fair to him. A lower league Kevin Phillips!

Comment

Think it was Coventry.

It was definitely Coventry. One of them was a great looping half volley from quite a tight angle, looked good from the upper loft
            “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
            Will Danaher

Comment

thats the one
              like the link matty

Comment

Originally posted by march56 View Post
                thats the one
                like the link matty
                Quick trip down memory lane

Comment

Went to a Wycombe game against Dagenham last year and could not believe it when they called his name out... And he scored right in front of the terrace I was stood in! Was only a kid when I see him play for us!

Comment

Remember him getting sent of at Reading after someone fooled him into letting it go through his legs.

Comment

I remember this game. We were 2-1 down and he came off the bench and bagged a brace to give us the win.

Comment

got caught with at it with the chairmans daughter at bristol rovers so got moved on sharpish

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                          I remember this game. We were 2-1 down and he came off the bench and bagged a brace to give us the win.
                          We were 2-1 down !!!?

Was a night game which we won 4-1 and he scored a goal similar to Van Basten's wonder goal...absolute peach!

Comment

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot..._1/3677234.stm

And half of them in 1 game, crikey! Just had a butchers at his wiki (no innuendo) and he has a great goal scoring record to be fair to him. A lower league Kevin Phillips!
                            Tactics tim was playing for them that night as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                              We were 2-1 down !!!?

Was a night game which we won 4-1 and he scored a goal similar to Van Basten's wonder goal...absolute peach!
                              Both wrong. We lost 1-0

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot..._1/4087859.stm

Comment

Working...
                              X