Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would You Be Happy With JFH As Our New Manager?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
    after watching Citeh last night and listening to irate United fans, it doesn't mean if you get a big name, success follows. Whoever we get, let's get behind him
    Even Powell if he's hired. I don't want the guy at all, but if he is hired we do need to give him a chance imo.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

How many of the 56 are happy now ?

Comment

Originally posted by spiderman View Post
        Still ecstatic, not his fault the players give away last kick goals all the time, it's their fault not his. They are useless,

Comment

Yes 6 games is such a long time to judge someone. Paul Clement didn't win in his first 6 games or so and that has panned out quite nicely hasn't it. Nevermind lets just hope JFH doesn't win a game for ages and we get relegated so you can be smug and happy about being proven right. Always looking for the negative in things must be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Still ecstatic, not his fault the players give away last kick goals all the time, it's their fault not his. They are useless,
            Exactly, basic errors, lack of tempo and concentration span equivalent to my kids sword tail fish ....the fact they played for NW isn't a reason for fans to keep banging on about NW as he never wanted the job. Various groups of players whether under Sparky, Arry, Ramsey and now JFH just can't be bothered. Our players earn significant salaries often more than their peers, I saw Mackie left Forest because of his salary, on more than £25k a week that Forest couldn't afford but we could how much bigger a club are forest are to us, God knows what the rest of our lot are on.

For whatever reason our players are to blame, whether the club has created a culture of laziness could be a mitigating point but we on paper should have an OK squad but they just don't care.

No point in having a go at Sir Les, I remember when he stayed on at ours when other clubs were offering him £20k p/w and we upped his salary from £5k or something to £8k, he still gave everything he had and he must now be looking at these morons and be thinking what the

TF has made mistakes as have managers but nothing compared to the vast majority of our players over the last 4/5 years ...littered by mistakes, lack of alertness, poor skill and general lethargy.

Comment

I'm still happy. I think he could turn out to be a very good appointment. How can you expect a manager to get his philosophy across in 6 games? He made a pigs ear of the team last week, learned quick from that and dropped players & changed the team for the better. That's a big positive for me. He wasn't hard headed.

Comment

Working...
              X