Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would You Be Happy With JFH As Our New Manager?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
    True, for example Steve Kean.
    Well, he is a winner after all.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34891442

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
      Well, he is a winner after all.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34891442
      And a proven grafter at Blackburn, despite a sh*t team and a sh*t board. Exactly what we need right now.
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

And a proven grafter at Blackburn, despite a sh*t team and a sh*t board. Exactly what we need right now.
        I thought u was having a laugh when uve been calling for Steve Keane before. Now I've realised u was being serious. Absolute pony manager . Would be fatal for us if he came in. Be another 15 years to recover from it . Worst call for a manager I've seen on this forum since I've been on it .

Comment

I fail to see how anyone can be unhappy if we appoint JFH, even if its not the preferred choice for them. I actually would prefer JFH or Rowett over Pearson, Rodgers, Moyes etc but I would still be happy if any of these were appointed, just happier if its Jimmy, as I think he is the most exciting prospect.

Comment

Why is that SSN video so great? Can't see it myself.

Comment

I hope you're joking wanting Kean because that is laughable if you do.

Comment

Would anyone be happy with Chris Powell? Heard it might be him

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                  Would anyone be happy with Chris Powell? Heard it might be him
                  Probably the most under whelming appointment if it is Chris Powell but I would be very very surprised, even more than I was when Ramsey was given a 3 year contract earlier this year.

Comment

True, for example Steve Kean.
                    Why did I have to bring his name up again? You haven't shut up about it since.

Comment

Originally posted by spiderman View Post
                      I agree with all of that apart from wanting Hughes. IMO though, I just can't see why we need to take a chance with a division 1 manager when Pearson, Rodgers, Moyes, Laudrup and Mackay are all unemployed.
                      Whos to say Rodgers/moyes/Laudrup/Mackay etc actually want to be here? Whos to say we havent already approached them and they've turned us down?.... dont get me wrong mate we might not have contacted them at all, but just because if 1 of the bigger names dont get the job dont been we havent approached them. We can only hire people who actually want to be here and who are making themselves available in the 1st place.
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                        We can only hire people who actually want to be here
                        ... and one reason that calibre of candidate may pass on us is the prospect of Les flying the plane while they manage. We're a small club, a proper gaffer is going to want to run the show, far too many cooks down the Bush. I don't think the chaos will end until reality kicks in and with Jimmy in pole little will change in the chain of command above the manager. Someone like Pearson or Rodgers wouldn't buy that. The thought of Pearson working under Les is comical.

Sure its a nice vid, but that is not the basis for deciding on someone's suitability as manager.

Comment

Originally posted by spiderman View Post
                          Definitely not. There are too many better options available at this time.
                          What you class as an option is probably not as it's unrealistic from names thrown up

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                            ... and one reason that calibre of candidate may pass on us is the prospect of Les flying the plane while they manage. We're a small club, a proper gaffer is going to want to run the show, far too many cooks down the Bush. I don't think the chaos will end until reality kicks in and with Jimmy in pole little will change in the chain of command above the manager. Someone like Pearson or Rodgers wouldn't buy that. The thought of Pearson working under Les is comical.

Sure its a nice vid, but that is not the basis for deciding on someone's suitability as manager.
                            no that's true, but his record is the basis for suitability and he has succeeded at two levels in England, making his way up.
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                              no that's true, but his record is the basis for suitability and he has succeeded at two levels in England, making his way up.
                              Succeeded at one and is doing well at another.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                                Succeeded at one and is doing well at another.
                                I'd call it succeeding on the basis that there isn't much more that he could be doing. They're an absolute defensive unit, only conceded 14 goals (least in the division). His weakness is goalscoring this season but that's understandable with the resources he has available (they are overperforming hugely). Give him a striker like Austin or JET and watch us score and defend well.
                                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                                X