Latest is we are talking to Rowett.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Not doubting your itk ability in any way mate, or your mates shout and i actually love these threads.....BUT it was in the Times this morning that we are talking to JFH, Rowett and Powell , cos Robson posted the story details in the JFH thread.

#GotToBeBeforeThatMorningsNewspapersToBeTrulyITK
    Was going to say it's already been documented we're speaking with him ain't it.

Great move if we are, think he had a big future ahead of him in management.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
      #nowayareyougettingthreepointsforsomethingthatsbee ninthetimes
      To true CCJ, as I said more bull sh*t from him & nothing ever original.

Comment

Smile in the face of adversity.......

nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Who is this great manager Rowett ???? Have I missed something ??

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
            you're better than that Westy
            Just joining the crowd Lymes of agendas, conspiracies and hashtags

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
              Apparently a super chap who has suddenly been projected in the path of the mighty Queens Park Rangers. It worries me all these names that are being banded about, each one that comes up is a great manager or is a sh1te manager according to all the pundits. I just hope that the time it has taken so far since CR departure, we (the club) are making absolutely sure we get the right fella in...long term
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Exactly. Prefer JFH myself. But we'll soon see I guess.

Comment

How long as rowett been manager of Birmingham?

Is it his squad of players or is he reaping the rewards of foundations set by previous bosses?

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                    #nowayareyougettingthreepointsforsomethingthatsbee ninthetimes
                    Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post

Is it his squad of players or is he reaping the rewards of foundations set by previous bosses?
                    Took over last season after they lost 8-0 at home to Bournemouth and they are now top 6, personally prefer JFH myself but Rowett is a good upcoming manager too.

Comment

In May 2009, Rowett was named as assistant to newly appointed manager Paul Peschisolido at Burton Albion.[2] Rowett was put in temporary charge of Burton, assisted by Kevin Poole, following Peschisolido's sacking in March 2012.[3] On 10 May, Rowett was announced as the permanent manager of Burton Albion.[4] In his first season, he led Burton to fourth place in League Two, losing in the play-off semi-final to Bradford City,[5] and followed up with a sixth-place finish in 2013–14 and a 1–0 defeat to Fleetwood in the play-off final.[6]

In September 2014, with Burton near the top of League Two, Rowett rejected the opportunity to manage Championship strugglers Blackpool; he said he felt it was not the right job for him at the present time.[7] On 27 October, he was appointed manager of his former club, Birmingham City – one place above Blackpool at the bottom of the Championship table. He was joined at Birmingham by Burton backroom staff members Kevin Summerfield as assistant manager, Mark Sale as first-team coach and Poole as goalkeeping coach. All three are also former Birmingham City players.[8] Rowett guided City from 21st in the championship to 10th at the end of his first season, earning many plaudits for the remarkable turnaround in form.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_R...agement_career

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                      Took over last season after they lost 8-0 at home to Bournemouth and they are now top 6, personally prefer JFH myself but Rowett is a good upcoming manager too.

Comment

Birmingham as a club are an absolute mess with their owner currently banged up and his assets frozen so he's working with more or less no financial support

Comment

Pearson, Rowett, JFH would all be good appointments. It's who takes your fancy, I'd be happy with any of them
                          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                          This morning's tempest I have to cross
                          I must be guided without a stumble
                          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

We won't be talking to Rowett. Paper talk.

Comment

Not sure if already posted didn't he leave Burton for Birmingham and JFH sitting in the job he once occupied

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                                Pearson, Rowett, JFH would all be good appointments. It's who takes your fancy, I'd be happy with any of them
                                Totally agree with this.

Comment

Working...
                                X