Chris Powell for manager.......??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    It's 5=6 weeks since Warnock wa brought in so obviously the board had it in mind Ramsey was coming to an end it's 3 weeks since Ramsey got the push , surely by now they should have a strong opinion who are the leading contenders if not they are fishing in the dark , anybody got memories of the close season when interesting names were being pushed only for the man that took over one point adrift to loose another nine points to take us down ten points adrift to be announced , but as been said Powell must be paper talk , it wouldn't suprise me in the slightest if they announce the new manager on saturday
    I've heard end of the week a few times, so you could well be right. Unveil a new manager with Warnock in charge for Leeds.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

There is also a lot of rumours over last couple of days that Wigan would be JFH last game in charge of Burton and I think that game is tonight ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        I've heard end of the week a few times, so you could well be right. Unveil a new manager with Warnock in charge for Leeds.
        Even warnock himself said he thinks he's in charge of two more games before the boro game. So let's see.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
          There is also a lot of rumours over last couple of days that Wigan would be JFH last game in charge of Burton and I think that game is tonight ?
          That game is on tonight.

Comment

After the appointment of a youth team coach to try to save us in the EPL nothing would surprise me! That being said, I do like the idea of actually having an interview process this time round!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              Suspect it's the club applying that silly and nonsensical Rooney rule.
              If that were the case how does interviewing JFH not already meet that criteria?

I suspect the club is interviewing all candidates it deems suitable for the job no matter what ethnicity.

Comment

Originally posted by Maidohoops View Post
                If that were the case how does interviewing JFH not already meet that criteria?

I suspect the club is interviewing all candidates it deems suitable for the job no matter what ethnicity.
                Why else interview Powell? He's not very good, is he?

Comment

please correct me if I am wrong but I have always believed that Chris Powel is one of us (QPR FAN)
                  Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                    Has apparently been interviewed.....

http://www.westlondonsport.com/featu...inked-with-job

Recently sacked by Hudderfield...... Christ alive. Jesus. Why?????
                    For fark sake. Only one reason why he has been shortlisted.

Next
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Not for me personally although I think he's proven he's a reasonable manager. Would be streets ahead of Ramsey but he's plan and simply safe pair of hands where you would finish mid table season in season out. Think our expectations are little bit higher then that

Comment

no thanks , seems like a nice bloke bit i'm fed up with nice blokes taking money off the club

Comment

Whilst pleased to hear the board are interviewing, he should not be our manager. He hardly has a good record.

Comment

#Wearetherooneyboys

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                              Whilst pleased to hear the board are interviewing, he should not be our manager. He hardly has a good record.
                              To be fair, he's never really had any resources to work with and I would bet that the current Huddersfield manager won't do much better.

Would be an average appointment IMO. Would probably get us no further than where we are now.

Ramsey II

Comment

Powell 2nd interview

According to this

http://downatthemac.proboards.com/th...-interview-qpr

Must be well in with a shot of being our new manager if he's been back for a 2nd interview. This will end so badly because the meltdown if he gets appointed will be mental.

Comment

Working...
                                X