X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Powell for manager.......??

Has apparently been interviewed.....

http://www.westlondonsport.com/featu...inked-with-job

Recently sacked by Hudderfield...... Christ alive. Jesus. Why?????

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post

Is this the sorry state that we have got to guys?

Its an interview, its a process, its a ruddy interview process which managers can apply and show interest to.

It doesnt mean that we approached him, it just so happens he is out of a job right now so probably wanted to have a go at grabbing it.

We really need to relax, if he got the job we should ideally get behind the bloke before writing him off before he's even taken a training session.

Comment

Ambitious!
      C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

I have seen nothing more concrete than baseless media speculation. A whole lorra lazy journalism going on. Pluck a name from thin air, make it sound like it could be half credible and away you go. Name enough possibles and one may even get the job in the end!

Comment

The media don't have a scooby. Keeping our cards very close to our chest with this manager appointment. I see Rowett is odds on for the Fulham job, I'd be pissed right off if they got him

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
            I have seen nothing more concrete than baseless media speculation.
            Is the right answer. I'd sooner keep an eye on Victor Chandler and especially betfair for guidance. And they get it wrong sometimes.

Comment

Suspect he has been interviewed. Times wouldn't report it otherwise. Suspect it's the club applying that silly and nonsensical Rooney rule. But, tbh, I wouldnt be at all surprised if Powell were appointed. And would be seriously f acked off if he were.

Comment

LOL

Scraping the barrel or what

Comment

Thought he was unlucky to lose is job at Huddersfield but he is not a name that would excite me

Comment

We moaned when there was no interview process we moan when there is an interview process

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      We moaned when there was no interview process we moan when there is an interview process
                      Indeed. It's an interview PROCESS. Meaning more than one candidate will be interviewed, some we will like, some we won't. Just because he's interviewed doesn't for one second mean he will get the job. Has it stated anywhere how many candidates have been or are being interviewed? Because I very much doubt it's just Powel, JFH and Rowett.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Just because it is in the papers doesn't make it true and if perhaps he had applied and they spoke to him, so what. No point getting upset until it is announced who the Manager will be as paper speculation is just that until we hear it officially.

Comment

I think the board are doing the right thing here and are possibly excepting all applications. I didnt think Sean Dyche would do well at Burnley, but hey I was well wrong. I bet that wasnt an exciting prospect for them at the time, who were in a similar situation as we was.

Comment

Have to interview all credible applicants I imagine mate. If anyone actually truly thinks he will be our next manager though, then lump on and get rich.

Comment

It's 5=6 weeks since Warnock wa brought in so obviously the board had it in mind Ramsey was coming to an end it's 3 weeks since Ramsey got the push , surely by now they should have a strong opinion who are the leading contenders if not they are fishing in the dark , anybody got memories of the close season when interesting names were being pushed only for the man that took over one point adrift to loose another nine points to take us down ten points adrift to be announced , but as been said Powell must be paper talk , it wouldn't suprise me in the slightest if they announce the new manager on saturday

Comment

Working...
                              X