• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad to lose one of our own.

RIP Wacka

Comment

RIP to this guy, never knew him but a Ranger
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

R.I.P. for someone so young, always very sad for a true hoopster

Comment

RIP wacka

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
            Sad to say that Wacka Nolan who use to live on Du Cane Rd a few years ago and was one of our clubs most passionate fans lost his fight for life yesterday evening and passed away

He ran his own coaches for a while a few years back to away games and usuually had a cider or a Pernod and black in his hand and sometimes both and was a regular in the Goldsmiths,the Raven on Goldhawk Rd and the Hole in the Wall in Chiswick before moving first to Portugal and then down to the Brighton area

I was lucky to have a couple of pints with him before the Fulham gane recently and he suggested a renunion of all the old pals who use to meet up every week and its a shame that when this happens will be at his funeral

RIP mate
            Didn't know him that well Paul but when we both used the Raven in the 90's/2000's got to know the feller. Loved them days when the north east lady her name escapes me ran it. Very sad and thoughts with all his Rangers family and friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Bracknell Neil View Post
              Didn't know him that well Paul but when we both used the Raven in the 90's/2000's got to know the feller. Loved them days when the north east lady her name escapes me ran it. Very sad and thoughts with all his Rangers family and friends.
              Yes they were great days indeed and the lady from Hartlepool is Lesley who was still Wackas partner for all these years

She came round to our house yesterday and is obviously still in shock but is trying to remember all the laughs we all had which is helping her at this sad time

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                Yes they were great days indeed and the lady from Hartlepool is Lesley who was still Wackas partner for all these years

She came round to our house yesterday and is obviously still in shock but is trying to remember all the laughs we all had which is helping her at this sad time
                Please give her my regards Paul she would know me and my friend Graham by face. I know Wacka took Lesley to a few games too. Will lift a glass on Saturday Paul for sure !

Comment

Very sad to hear this news. Remember Wacka from the White City community centre days when I used to rush straight there from Kings Cross on a matchday. Great days were had with him and other lads such as Isleworth from this forum, memories that will stay with me forever. Also remember an end of season do at the Hole in the Wall when he was present. RIP Wacka pal.

Comment

1st met him in the LSA club but the last time i met him was on a building site in Newham, good chats about the hoops and and a few laughs about characters that went round the country following the Rangers, a great bloke that will be missed by many. RIP Wacka

Comment

whackas funeral tommorow

im assuming that it starts at st aidens then goaes down to mortlake cemetary then ends up at chiswick social club so if i want to attend in the evening i can go to the social club but does anybody know if im right,is beefy about he would know
                      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Rest in Peace Wacka
                        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                        This morning's tempest I have to cross
                        I must be guided without a stumble
                        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                          im assuming that it starts at st aidens then goaes down to mortlake cemetary then ends up at chiswick social club so if i want to attend in the evening i can go to the social club but does anybody know if im right,is beefy about he would know
                          Yes thats right mate

Comment

ok

ok beefy i hope to link up with you tommorow do you know what time the crem is because i do ,love the mortlake crem
                            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                            X