Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
    Not really the moment for comments like that Krill
    True, I could have kept my mouth shut and waited for someone to blame me as usual. Now I get the blame for being callous anyway, lose-lose.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

RIP Wacka
      C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
        True, I could have kept my mouth shut and waited for someone to blame me as usual. Now I get the blame for being callous anyway, lose-lose.
        Not sure why you attempted to be humourous in the first place on a thread mentioning that a QPR fan had passed away but then each to their own I guess

Comment

whacka olno not you

whacks ol no not you
          you and spencer were true blue
          you two were always together what ever the weather
          how many qpr legends must die
          and each and every time i want to cry

LOVE YOU WHACKER LOVE YOU MY OLD MATE
          DEEFY GET ME THE FUNERAL DETAILS ILL SEE IF I CAN MAKE IT

AND WELL DONE FOR POSTING BEEFY
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Shocking that a Mod thought it appropiate to dump both threads in an obscure place
            Thank you Isles, but they were not 'dumped' as you unceremoniously put it.

FYI Lymehoop had already posted a tribute thread last night in 'Down The Pub' which members had begun to pay their respects on.

You then posted another thread on it this morning, so the two threads were merged in order to keep everyone's paid condolences in one place.

Lymehoop posted it in 'Down The Pub' and entitled it "some sad news" so as to juxtapose it with Loneranger's "some good news" thread.

RIP Wacka

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
              Thank you Isles, but they were not 'dumped' as you unceremoniously put it.

FYI Lymehoop had already posted a tribute thread last night in 'Down The Pub' which members had begun to pay their respects on.

You then posted another thread on it this morning, so the two threads were merged in order to keep everyone's paid condolences in one place.

Lymehoop posted it in 'Down The Pub' and entitled it "some sad news" so as to juxtapose it with Loneranger's "some good news" thread.

RIP Wacka
              Okay but I think the subject matter and thread I raised deserved to stay on the main forum rather then being blended with another and would it not be courtesy for you or whoever did it to have sent me a pm explaining where the thread had gone and why the decision was taken?

The subject matter was not about a an old shirt on Ebay or anything obscure regarding QPR it was about a very well known fan of the club dying yesterday evening and should have at least been allowed to stay for a day or so then those who knew him could have posted their respects

Comment

would it not be courtesy for you or whoever did it to have sent me a pm explaining where the thread had gone and why the decision was taken?
                Yes and I apologise for not PM'ing you Isles. It's been a busy morning and I had assumed you were aware of the other section but that's no excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  Yes and I apologise for not PM'ing you Isles. It's been a busy morning and I had assumed you were aware of the other section but that's no excuse.
                  No problem mate

Comment

RIP Wacka Rangers through and through
                    oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Okay but I think the subject matter and thread I raised deserved to stay on the main forum rather then being blended with another and would it not be courtesy for you or whoever did it to have sent me a pm explaining where the thread had gone and why the decision was taken?

The subject matter was not about a an old shirt on Ebay or anything obscure regarding QPR it was about a very well known fan of the club dying yesterday evening and should have at least been allowed to stay for a day or so then those who knew him could have posted their respects
                      To be fair though isle, when you merge a duplicate it always goes into the first posted thread, which in this case was in down the pub. Otherwise it would of deffo stayed in here where it is now mate.

RIP Wacka.

Comment

Nice smudge here from Facebook.

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbi...25134&__tn__=E

Comment

RIP. Remember him from years back.thoughts to his family x
                          "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                          London Pride is a flower that's free.
                          London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                          And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

I remember Wacka, RIP fella. Could only have been in his 50's.

Comment

rest in peace whacka remember many laughs we had together in the old paddock

thoughts go out to your family

More...

Comment

its so very hard to bewlieve that a man could die at just sixty years of age

its so sad that someone so young would die he should have gone on unto he was 85 its just not fair sometimes

More...

Comment

Working...
                                X