RIP Wacka Nolan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Wacka Nolan

just read on another forum Wacker Nolan sadly passed away this morning. Ex White City and proper Rangers fan. Rest in Peace
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Can't say I know the guy, but as he is Rangers - RIP.
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Rip mate.

Comment

RIP Wacka Nolan

Sad to say that Wacka Nolan who use to live on Du Cane Rd a few years ago and was one of our clubs most passionate fans lost his fight for life yesterday evening and passed away

He ran his own coaches for a while a few years back to away games and usuually had a cider or a Pernod and black in his hand and sometimes both and was a regular in the Goldsmiths,the Raven on Goldhawk Rd and the Hole in the Wall in Chiswick before moving first to Portugal and then down to the Brighton area

I was lucky to have a couple of pints with him before the Fulham gane recently and he suggested a renunion of all the old pals who use to meet up every week and its a shame that when this happens will be at his funeral

RIP mate

Comment

Don't know him but always sad to hear of a passing. RIP mate.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

RIP Wacka.

Comment

The Wacka Nolan thread

Anyone know where it went?

Comment

Must of been merged cos Lyme did a rip tribute thread for him yesterday in down the pub mate.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                  Sad to say that Wacka Nolan who use to live on Du Cane Rd a few years ago and was one of our clubs most passionate fans lost his fight for life yesterday evening and passed away

He ran his own coaches for a while a few years back to away games and usuually had a cider or a Pernod and black in his hand and sometimes both and was a regular in the Goldsmiths,the Raven on Goldhawk Rd and the Hole in the Wall in Chiswick before moving first to Portugal and then down to the Brighton area

I was lucky to have a couple of pints with him before the Fulham gane recently and he suggested a renunion of all the old pals who use to meet up every week and its a shame that when this happens will be at his funeral

RIP mate
                  well said Isle, knew him growing up on the white city and he was in the local football side with a lot of my mates. No age at all.
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    Must of been merged cos Lyme did a rip tribute thread for him yesterday in down the pub mate.
                    Cheers mate,

Shocking that a Mod thought it appropiate to dump both threads in an obscure place on this messageboard where 99% of readers would not bother looking at and would possibly be unaware that such a well known and popuular fan of QPR had passed away

Surely this is QPR related or have I got it wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                      Shocking that a Mod thought it appropiate to dump both threads in an obscure place on this messageboard...
                      And another awful thing about this is that no one can blame me this time.
                      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Had some good laughs with Wacka & very sad to hear this. Used to have some good v early meets in the hole in the wall before away games a few years back.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                          And another awful thing about this is that no one can blame me this time.
                          Not really the moment for comments like that Krill

Comment

Not sure why it was moved to that forum. Will move back.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                              Not sure why it was moved to that forum. Will move back.
                              Thanks mate,much appreciated

Comment

Working...
                              X