Ferdinand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    But we did "get it right in the first place" with Hughes - a proven PL manager. The only blot on his career copybook was the circus that is QPR due to our weak and gullible Chairman. That all changed when he went to Stoke because Peter Coates laid down the law by giving him guidelines and a strict budget, then lo and behold - Hughes' career was back on track.
    Oh yes!!
    Kept the faith!

Comment

And who appointed the DoF?

Who approved and signed off CR's appointment?

Don't you think the real issue runs deeper than just Les Ferdinand?
      Who appointed the DOF
      who approved CRs appointment
      The answer in your earlier post regarding Hughs our weak gullibe chairman
      that doesn' exsonorate Ferdinand doese it ?
      Last edited by dogsrrs; 22-11-2015, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
        Who appointed the DOF
        who approved CRs appointment
        The answer in your earlier post regarding Hughs our weak gullibe chairman
        that doesn' exsonorate Ferdinand doese it ?
        No it doesn't, but that's simply tackling the symptoms and not the underlying root of the problem.

Comment

And who appointed the DoF?

Who approved and signed off CR's appointment?

Don't you think the real issue runs deeper than just Les Ferdinand?
          Yes I do T.F, has to take flack too, the DOF was brought in to appease the fans because we were so poor under Harry and I do blame T.F. For bringing him in when not needed, but lets get it straight Ramsey was employed on the DOFs say so of that there is no doubt and he's at fault for that mess, for all the reasons that people have stated bringing in novice ,inexperienced at best a youth team coach and giving him a 3 year deal, if he'd had given a 6 monthly/ 1 year rolling contract I might think a bit more of him but he showed his total lack of nous to what he did, and he's blameless???????

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
            Yes I do T.F, has to take flack too, the DOF was brought in to appease the fans because we were so poor under Harry and I do blame T.F. For bringing him in when not needed, but lets get it straight Ramsey was employed on the DOFs say so of that there is no doubt and he's at fault for that mess, for all the reasons that people have stated bringing in novice ,inexperienced at best a youth team coach and giving him a 3 year deal, if he'd had given a 6 monthly/ 1 year rolling contract I might think a bit more of him but he showed his total lack of nous to what he did, and he's blameless???????
            Far from blameless Dave , would he have given him a 3 year deal if the money came out of his pocket ? No , the man is far worse than Redknapp . Yes of course we have to get behind Jimmy Floyd if he gets the job but I get the feeling as a young manager trying to make his mark he is probably the only one of any note prepaired to work under a DOF, job presivation?

Comment

Working...
            X