Relegation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    We are though, but just because it's come out of my mouth, it won't matter. At the end of the day, we won't get relegated, if you think we will, you'd be hilariously wrong. If you think that because Rotherham and Leeds are the sort of teams we should be emulating in terms of energy, I suppose we should expect to lose to a supposedly 'not urgent' team like ours 4 - 2 because that's exactly what Rotherham did.

It is an inconceivable scenario and even bringing it up this early into the season is ludicrous.
    i personally dont think we`ll go down ,not because its inconceivable or ludicrous ,but because i`m sure there are three more dog s hit teams in this division than us.
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
      i personally dont think we`ll go down ,not because its inconceivable or ludicrous ,but because i`m sure there are three more dog s hit teams in this division than us.
      But that is what does make it inconceivable and ludicrous. The fact that some people think that there are possible a maximum of two teams worse than us is ludicrous.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I think we will finish top half but I hope the players dont take the the attitude that we will stay up because there are 3 worse teams than us , that would put us in danger of it happening ! Relying on other to keep you up is very dangerous causes you to just give up the fight , look at what happend last year we just capitulated through lack of fight
        Last edited by dogsrrs; 22-11-2015, 08:23 AM.

Comment

If at the end of last season someone said of the 3 teams going down the following season that 2 teams would be flying at the top and one would be struggling,who would have said it would be us that would be struggling? Why is it always us generally.

Comment

Bad management Shans coupled with a chairman that is addicted to listening to anybody putting us into a perminent state of rebuilding
            Last edited by dogsrrs; 22-11-2015, 08:44 AM.

Comment

I don't think we will go down personally but we should not be arrogant or blasé about this as football is littered with clubs going down when everything says they should not

Were an example of this Harry first season back with us all the pundits said our squad was too good to go down with the magician Harry plus recall posters on this site saying there were three worse sides!!!!! What happened we finished rock bottom

Think we need to show some humility as we will lose more games then we win this season and it only takes a poor run (currently one point from 12) a few difficult games (look at our next four games could easily drop points in all of them) and your fighting for your lives

Even last season when it was clear from December time we were on our way down some preached we were not and tide would turn buried their heads then we dropped

Let's not make assumptions based on what appears a good squad on paper but is again turning out to be a dire team of individuals

Comment

i remember years ago millwall were top of the league and then got relegated in the same season. more to do with the players being in nite clubs but it can happen, i reckon we will finish mid table this season , our home form is good and we'll pick up the odd point away from home

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  No chance we will go down and I would put every single thing I owned on that! But saying that I'd also put everything I own on us not going up either! Sadly! Just ain't happening for us this season and I think that goal cemented it for me as a show of our luck
                  In a nutshell Kev that is it

Comment

Relegation Battle

We are in one. Cannot see any continuity with us and think we will struggle to pick the points up to steer clear of the bottom 3. Not saying we going to go down but think we will be looking down rather up in the table.

The board has a colossal decision to make regarding the manager. Wrong choice and we will sink quickly.
                    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      We are though, but just because it's come out of my mouth, it won't matter. At the end of the day, we won't get relegated, if you think we will, you'd be hilariously wrong. If you think that because Rotherham and Leeds are the sort of teams we should be emulating in terms of energy, I suppose we should expect to lose to a supposedly 'not urgent' team like ours 4 - 2 because that's exactly what Rotherham did.

It is an inconceivable scenario and even bringing it up this early into the season is ludicrous.
                      No, I'm a positive guy like you and still believe we will make the play-offs. The difference between us is that you think we have done well and no changes are/were needed whereas I think we have done terribly and changes are necessary.

Comment

Wasn't people on here saying we have the best squad in the league a few weeks ago yet not talk of relegation

The club should never have deviated from the original plan of consolidation and trying to get the big earners out

January would be great to shift Hoilett, Fer and Sandro to start with followed by Green and Ned in the summer
                        We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                          No, I'm a positive guy like you and still believe we will make the play-offs. The difference between us is that you think we have done well and no changes are/were needed whereas I think we have done terribly and changes are necessary.
                          With the right manager we have a chance of the playoffs and therein lies the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by shanns View Post
                            If at the end of last season someone said of the 3 teams going down the following season that 2 teams would be flying at the top and one would be struggling,who would have said it would be us that would be struggling? Why is it always us generally.
                            Hull and Burnley have been better than us for a couple of years.... why would anyone expect us to be better than them all of a sudden? Is it the signing of JET or Perch that's tipped the balance???

As for why us - I'd say it's because we are soft as sh..e and easy to beat.

Comment

I predicted this in Kevin mc poll at the start of the season. Hope we get a good coach so I can be proved wrong.
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Don't think we will go down but I fear a rough ride
                                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                                X